PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me? Or.......

Leonous2006
07-09-2006, 19:31
Is the new rule book still missing a few things....

I mean as far as i have seen there are no rules for swarms in there,

No info on how to take initiative tests, strength tests, toughness tests, i know alot of people that get confused when it comes to this,

it doesnt say how to resolve 3 way combats.....

Please correct me if im wrong on this...............

NakedFisherman
07-09-2006, 19:38
You're wrong. I don't want to get out the quotes (that's for the rules forum if you have a specific question), but all rules are in there besides the Swarms rule which is mentioned in all relevant army books.

Leonous2006
07-09-2006, 19:41
I take the Characteristics tests back i found them....... :angel:

adreal
08-09-2006, 06:08
I'm assuming you mean three way combats in that there are three players in the one combat? Well correct me if I'm wrong, but there are also no rules for a three player magic phase either.

If GW decide to make warhammer a more multi player friendly game (baring team games) they will release something much more akin to cities of death 40K got, no no rules, just how to make the oddball situations fit into the core rule book.

Ironhand
08-09-2006, 13:39
If you're talking about combats involving multiple units on both sides - the explanation is there, in the combat results section. You have to read the section carefully though since it's not clearly labelled.

Elannion
10-09-2006, 14:00
so there isn't that go awful swarm crumbling rule in there? sorry i havent been bothered enough to get a new rule book.

Arnizipal
10-09-2006, 17:32
so there isn't that go awful swarm crumbling rule in there? sorry i havent been bothered enough to get a new rule book.
It's in the rulebook p53, under the Unbreakable rules.

truthsayer
10-09-2006, 17:48
All characteristic tests are taken as follows. The player must roll under or equal to their characteristic to pass the test. a roll of a 6 is an auto fail even if the characteristic in question is 6.

Page 5 in the rulebook.