PDA

View Full Version : Access to the Librarium

Imperialis_Dominatus
09-09-2006, 20:54
Hello everybody. I am not sure if this is the right forum to put this, but I came across a problem today. Librarium Online is not loading on my computer. I tried to access it on different computers, but the same thing happened. This sucks.

Now, I hypothesize that some of you, like me, hop between these two respectable forums. I have not been on LO for two weeks, and I recieved no email from any of the powers that be at LO relating to this problem. I wanted to know if any of you were experiencing a similar issue. I hope one of you knows what is going on, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd post here and tell me.

Sorry if this is spam; I just figured there is concern to be had when a major wargaming forum like this one does... whatever LO is doing.

Seleucus
10-09-2006, 00:20
Some hacker has got in and brought the forum down, leaving a stupid message full of bad language. This has now been removed.

No news yet as to when/if the board will be back up.

Seleucus

Buddha777
10-09-2006, 01:29
That site is consitentaly hit by hackers. I just don't get it, what is the fun in a geek bringing down other geeks?

Nehcrum
10-09-2006, 02:37
That site is consitentaly hit by hackers. I just don't get it, what is the fun in a geek bringing down other geeks?
Fighting over who is the ultimate geek?

(After the hacking competition, there is the CS tournament, followed by bragging about who got the most wedgies in school and got shoved into the most lockers followed by a contest of who still lives at home and who managed to lose their virginity before 25 without paying for it).

Reflex
10-09-2006, 08:25
Fighting over who is the ultimate geek?

(After the hacking competition, there is the CS tournament, followed by bragging about who got the most wedgies in school and got shoved into the most lockers followed by a contest of who still lives at home and who managed to lose their virginity before 25 without paying for it).

ROFL.. good call.

Brother Othorio
10-09-2006, 14:48
Some hacker has got in and brought the forum down, leaving a stupid message full of bad language. This has now been removed.

i heard it was just the front page not the actual forum?

lomo
10-09-2006, 14:52

Yea true, you would think they get enough from normal people, let alone geeks fighting geeks.

time wizard
10-09-2006, 14:56
I tried to get in this morning (0900 EDT) and got access forbidden messages. Looks like the entire site is down. Darn shame.:eyebrows:

UnRiggable
10-09-2006, 15:31
Seeing as what these nerdlings do now, they definilty deserved swirlees in high school. What can possibly be the motivation to do that? What ***** is like 'these guys need some excitement in their lives! [download]'? The only time I have ever seen anybody do something because they know they will recieve negative attention from it are 1. Kim Jong Il of North Korea 2. I was a CIT when I was 13 for some 6-10 year old kids (or 10 year young if you're older than seventy) and they liked attention, what can I say? (My hair got pulled a lot because it was long back in the day) 3. My ten year old brother still needs to grow up.

I need some fuel, I'm going to have some food.