PDA

View Full Version : The order of redone lists

IcedCrow
10-09-2006, 22:29
I haven't paid attention in over a year. I know the dwarfs have a new book and I need to get it.

What is the order of the new army lists coming out?

Voltaire
10-09-2006, 22:33
Orcs & Goblins
Empire
Vampire Counts
Something Elven
Skaven

IcedCrow
10-09-2006, 22:34
Scary th at's almost the original order that they were redone in ;)

DeathMasterSnikch
10-09-2006, 23:01
There is other lists. That one is by no means certain. I'll hunt around for where I saw the other and edit this.

Edit: Didn't take as long as I thought :p

Next books to be worked on are:

Empire
Vampire Counts
Dark Elves
Tomb Kings
Chaos.

And that comes from the 'WFB talk from Gav,Alessio and Jervis'

Voltaire
10-09-2006, 23:03
Any ideas why TK is being done so soon. I thought it would have been low on their priority list.

DeathMasterSnikch
10-09-2006, 23:06
I know! TK are about as good off as OK and Lizardmen (Not quite but almost).

Stupid idea considering there's no HE or skaven on there.

Highborn
11-09-2006, 05:11
Then again, that just got contradicted by the guy that originally asked the question to Gav - and I figure he'd recall the answer better. He mentioned that TK and DE aren't on the list, and HE and Skaven are, which better matches what's been posted previously, and by what Gav wrote on Druchii.net (HE before DE). Plus they wanted to go in pretty much identical order as the first lot of releases.

Eldacar
11-09-2006, 09:01
And that comes from the 'WFB talk from Gav,Alessio and Jervis'
Which is wrong. The list is:

O&G - More or less out
Empire
Vampire Counts
High Elves
Something Chaosy

Voltaire
11-09-2006, 11:45
VC is definitely going to be out in the second half of 2007?

lord_blackfang
11-09-2006, 11:57
VC is definitely going to be out in the second half of 2007?

Signs point to Yes ;)

Harry
11-09-2006, 14:28
Then again, that just got contradicted by the guy that originally asked the question to Gav - and I figure he'd recall the answer better. He mentioned that TK and DE aren't on the list, and HE and Skaven are, which better matches what's been posted previously, and by what Gav wrote on Druchii.net (HE before DE). Plus they wanted to go in pretty much identical order as the first lot of releases.

They were trying to stick to release order but I don't think they are tied to it.
Tonb Kings and Dark Elves were not on the list....neither were skaven.
High Elves were.
I don't think when Gav mentioned these he meant this to be a definitive list he was just saying we will be doing some of the oldest army books first like......
Having said this, I suspect, for whatever reason I think DE and Skaven may have slid down the list and Chaos been pushed up the list. I predict :
Orcs and Goblins
Empire
Vampire Counts
High Elves
Chaos
Dark Elves/Skaven.