PDA

View Full Version : Mork wants Zachy

inq.serge
11-09-2006, 12:44
If a gang of night gobbo shamans throw enough "Mork wants ya!"(The new one) on Zachy so he fails to dispell atleast one and fails his I test on that one, (so, I said it,so do not come now with "doesn't matter, zachy will dispell it anyway" answers!), and the gobbo playa (me) choses Zachy, can the VC playa (Sjöberg) randomise the hit between the dragon and Zachy?

According to me, he can't.

According to Sjöberg (the VC playa) ,he can.

Who is right?

T10
11-09-2006, 14:17
If your skill at reading is matched by your eloquence, I'd say Sjöberg is correct.

-T10

Mephistofeles
11-09-2006, 18:13
Why the heck would you ever try to kill Zachy with magic, seems a bit inneffective? :P

Anyway, since you didn't want that answer, I say, if the spell says "like shooting hits" or "randomize" then yes...

NakedFisherman
11-09-2006, 19:04
Mork Wants Ya! picks a target model...

Kadrium
11-09-2006, 21:37
Depends if you count the mount and rider as 1 model. We do when we play, so while you pick the mount/rider combo model, its randomized between the two, which is normal.

NakedFisherman
11-09-2006, 23:39
Depends if you count the mount and rider as 1 model. We do when we play, so while you pick the mount/rider combo model, its randomized between the two, which is normal.

Shooting and spells are targeted at units, not at models (unless stated otherwise, such as Mork Wants Ya!). If they can target an individual model, then they can target either the mount or the rider.