PDA

View Full Version : Join the 40k Role Playing Forums today!

karneambara
24-06-2005, 23:04
Hi there,
Ethereal from The 40k roleplaying forums here.

I'd like to invite anyone interested to join the 40k role playing forums.

They are 75 - 80% complete and improving daily. We are still getting off our feet but within a month we intend to have everything finished.

The idea behind the forums is to extend the now quite well known idea of 'rping' or having diferent users post to further a single plot, by including Player vs Player and Player vs Random monster battling as well as an inbuilt equipment, shopping, stat and currency systems. These move rping away from its "paper" based origins and more towards a future as an online game.

We have hopes to have a few GM (games master) run rp's up by next week (i myself plan to host one very soon) and there are a couple of good player run ones already going.

So if your interested in joining heres the link:
http://www.xv15mods.com/rp/portal.php

We already have over one hundred registered users and the sooner you sign up the sooner our community will grow and the rps will become more indepth.

Good luck,
- Ethereal, Games Master

nick
24-06-2005, 23:15
Your not really meant to advertise other websites here, we will soon be offering advertising services but as we aren't yet ready I'm going to leave your thread as it is...

Nick

-----
Site Admin

karneambara
25-06-2005, 08:36
thank you. i was wondering what your rules were about posting adds but it was late last night when i posted it, i didn't know where the posting rules were and i reckoned you would lock it anyway if you didn't like it.

Wiseman
25-06-2005, 10:17
im checking the forums out but i have to say that the role playing section on por.. warseer is great.

karneambara
25-06-2005, 21:02
ours is more like an actual online rpg than a simple forum. Try it out. You might find its nicer than you expect.

karneambara
26-06-2005, 15:23
this post really needs a bump...

Pertinax
27-06-2005, 21:06
I have moved this to the RPG forum.

Should be no need to bump it any more.