PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Bikers boxes/models - Meltas

Kromando33
12-09-2006, 04:56
I was just wondering how to represent meltas on my bikers, I got 3 with the battleforce so that I can have a 3-man biker squad with 2 meltas, basically give them tank hunters and use them against annoying predators and the like. Anyways I haven't painted or assembled yet, but the ones in the battleforce only have combi-bolters on the sprue, I really would have thought that they would come with the weapon selections, does anyone have any suggestions for this, does the Havok box set (are they plastic?) have meltas as I was thinking of buying them, I also have this weapon on my rhino sprue which I think is a flamer or something, would that do? Any suggestions?

muskrat
12-09-2006, 06:03
The Rhino wapon would set off rules lawyers, as it is a flamer/combi bolter. Havoks dont come with metlas- BW bits or ebay might have a couple plastic meltas for sale you could pick up cheap, or you could splurge and gtet the IW metal one from GW, etc.

As for the actual models, only installing one bolter and giving the rider the metla gun would be fine with me- maybe stick a skull or somesuch in the second slot.

t-tauri
12-09-2006, 06:14
You can bits order chaos biker melta guns (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99140102059&orignav=10) to go on the bike.