[75 Points]

Gyrocopter
[140 Points]

Gyrocopter
[140 Points]

PD: 0
DD: 6 (7 with the rune of Balance)
Total: 2247

Well, there you have it, a reasonable army list I designed today. The idea behind it is to try and slow the enemy to a crawl and harry them with the Gyrocopters while launching bolts/bullets into their masses until they reach my lines, then engage them with the two big blocks of infantry. I also intend on closing down the magic phase of my enemy by taking out their main offensive spell with the Spelleater Rune and use the horrendous amount of PD available to even (perhaps) close down a TK Magic phase. I have also managed to negate the effects of Fear on my infantry blocks and do not suffer from flanking trouble because of the Oathstones.

What do you think?

shartmatau
12-09-2006, 18:15
Its look pretty good. I haven't used gyrocopters but I can see the benefit of them. The only changes I would make would be:
cut both blocks of troops down to 20. Drop the miners and with those points make a second block of 20 warriors. Its not immune to fear, but they have high leadership so it shouldn't be a problem. Three units is much better than the 2. Keep them close to countercharge.

Just my 2 cents.

Voltaire
12-09-2006, 20:42
Good thinking that Man. I editted the list accordingly. I added another unit of Warriors who will be the rearguard, and added a rune of spellbreaking to the Runelord.