PDA

View Full Version : 2 Greater Demons

Latro_
14-09-2006, 14:46
Thinking of going past the 2500pt mark with my Deathguard, Which rules wise mean you use a second force org chart as another detachment as a seperate army. Rules wise this means that you could have 2 greater demons of nurgle on the table. But fluff wise is this a no no.

I'v always thought of greater demons being non singular. As in there are lots of them.

Khaine's Messenger
14-09-2006, 15:01
They could be two simultaneous manifestations of the same daemon. The ways of the warp are strange indeed. ;)

Anywho, there are a great many greater daemons. Having two suggests your lord is getting up there in the ranks (Angron had a bodyguard of ~12 Bloodthirsters, eg), so if you want to go there, then I say go for it.

Latro_
14-09-2006, 16:21
lol my chaos lord would bitch slap a great unclean one

The Keeper of Secrets
20-09-2006, 20:00
lol my chaos lord would bitch slap a great unclean one

HOW DAAAARE YOU!!! Great Unclean ones rock the entire world!! :D 6 wounds!! what more could you want!?!?!

Don't answer that.

Captain Gawain
21-09-2006, 05:56
I thought this was going to be a joke. "Two Greater Deamons walk into a bar..."

Setrus
21-09-2006, 07:02
Isn't that a joke in itself? ;)

Can't there be more then one greater daemon on the battlefield? I realize that it would be a rare occurance fluffwise (rather then ruleswise...) but I can see it happening. It's not like the chaos gods don't have a few of those daemons hanging around anyway... :rolleyes: