PDA

View Full Version : Khorne 2150pts

ROCKY
20-09-2006, 18:10
Hello everyone, I am thinking of coming back after a long period of time (I was planning on quitting then changed my mind), and came up with a decision to make a khorne army, here goes:

Characters:
Exalted of Khorne: MoK, Barded steed, halberd, gaze of the cods=185points

Exalted of Khorne: MoK, berserk sword, enchanted shield, and barded steed=201pts

core units:

2x chariots of khorne= 300points

5x khorne knights= 210 points

6x knights of khorne= 243points

4x chosen knights of khorne= 225points

5x marauder horsemen with flails and musician= 81pts

5x marauder horsemen with flails and musician= 81pts

5x warhounds= 30pts

5x warhounds= 30pts

Special units:

6x furies= 90pts
5x fleshhounds= 80pts
5x fleshounds= 80pts

Rare units:

4x dragon ogres with great weapons and light armor= 316pts
Total points = 2152pts

ROCKY
20-09-2006, 22:49
err, anyone?

Shaitan
21-09-2006, 09:28
List looks nice. What about musicians on the Knight units? I would say they are too expensive to send them into battle without..

And maybe you should change the Dragon Ogres to Minotaurs of Khorne, to stick more with the theme.

If you've got some spare points, add some warhound units. They are great for shielding and keeping your frenzied units under control.

ROCKY
21-09-2006, 13:46
List looks nice. What about musicians on the Knight units? I would say they are too expensive to send them into battle without..

And maybe you should change the Dragon Ogres to Minotaurs of Khorne, to stick more with the theme.
If you've got some spare points, add some warhound units. They are great for shielding and keeping your frenzied units under control.

What should I give up room for the warhounds? I already have two units of warhounds and 2 units of marauder horsemen and dragon ogres to protect my frenzied allies. (yeah I like your idea about the minataurs but the reason I picked dragon ogres is because of them not being frenzied). how about dropping a unit of M horsemen and getting musicians and another unit of warhounds?:confused:
How about dropping a dragon ogre? that frees up almost the same amount of points as dropping a whole unit of Mhorsemen...

Shaitan
21-09-2006, 14:20
Hmm.. you have a point there. Dropping a Dragon Ogre is not a bad idea I think..

Maybe you can get musicians, another unit warhounds and possibly another knight for the spare points you have then?

ROCKY
21-09-2006, 18:41
Hmm.. you have a point there. Dropping a Dragon Ogre is not a bad idea I think..

Maybe you can get musicians, another unit warhounds and possibly another knight for the spare points you have then?

Indeed... thanks for your help Shaitan;)