PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Undivided Mortals

Azazel
25-09-2006, 13:56
Yo! A more balanced, opponent friendly Mortals list this time. Usually I go Khorne but I have a thing for Undivided Mortals at the moment.

1 x Daemon Prince
Mark of Undivided, Master of Mortals, Soul Hunger, Blade of the Ether, Diabolic Splendor.

1 x Aspiring Champion (Army Battle Standard)
Mark of Undivided, Banner of the Gods (experiment).

1 x Chaos Sorceror (level 2 Wizard)
Mark of Undivided, Spell Familiar.

2 x 15 Chaos Warriors (full Commands)
Mark of Undivided, Sheilds.

1 x 14 Chaos Warriors (full Command)
Mark of Undivided, Additional Hand Weapon.

4 x Beast Herds (5 Ungor, 5 Gor)
Additional Hand Weapon.

1 x Hellcannon
Spell Breaker.

2000 points. What do you think? :)

CrimsonFOX
25-09-2006, 15:37
I don't know if you looked at the Archaon's Horde list I just posted, but I do really like the Banner of the Gods. No one ever uses it because it's so expensive, but I find it priceless when your normally-sturdy chaos warriors are hit with brettonion lances or 2 chariots and would normally break. With the banner they act as a tarpit so you can flank them with other units. Especially since you have no units to bait charges the banner will come in very handy.

Donga666
25-09-2006, 15:43
Could be a challenge to play, give it a go it does look interesting. MSU beast herds does look interesting..

Lord Steven
26-09-2006, 14:11
I played with banner of the gods once. An aspiring champion in a unit of 25 marauders with another unit of 25 next to it. Unfortunately the other player directed 3 of his models towards my BSB in the combat phase (khorngors) and killed him.

^DrAgOn^
27-09-2006, 21:56
I don't think its worth making the mage level 2 since I doubt it will get many spells off, I'd be a little tempted to drop it all together and make one or some of the warrior units khorne for extra dispel dice.

I also don't really like the expensive banner (Since the battle standard can be picked out in close combat) but hey if you want to have fun and try stuff out go for it. :)