PDA

View Full Version : Death Guard modeling project.

Leminy_Fresch
25-09-2006, 15:47
I've started work on a small death guard regiment for 40k.
I don't have any pictures but I have a few tid-bits of info about my vision.
I am currently working on converting an obliterator into a demon prince for my army. I'm using extensive green stuffing to make the model stand taller and have more mass. The right arm is a large crab-like claw that I made by hand. The left arm is a Kai-Gun that I'm making out of 3 ork shootas. I'm hoping the model will be a quality piece when I'm finished. I'll update this thread with some pictures within the week.
I'm also working on the Chosen squad right now. They are all in terminator armor and I am using an old set of the plastic Termies to convert them. I'm hoping this army will have a lot of character because I'm going to put a lot of individual detail into each model.
Finally, I've been considering some ideas for my dreadnaught. I'm considering a sentinal leg design with a lot of organic and rotting components. Thats all for now.

Great_Destroyer
26-09-2006, 01:59
Sounds good so far, I'm just staring a DG army my self so I await to see your stuff.

UnRiggable
26-09-2006, 02:18
yeah are there going to be plague zombies? they are pretty cool and if you get some dg's in rhinos then it will distract your opponent.

EDIT: Zoombies: the driving dead.

Leminy_Fresch
26-09-2006, 03:43
yeah are there going to be plague zombies? they are pretty cool and if you get some dg's in rhinos then it will distract your opponent.

EDIT: Zoombies: the driving dead.

I am thinking of making it have some LATD components as well just to spice up game play when I feel like I'm getting too many 3+ armor saves. As for the plauge zombie, whats nurlge LATD without em. I want big muties too, converted out of ogre kingdom bulls. I was doing some sketches earlier today to get a better feel for what my nurgle lord will look like. If the LATD project really kicks off im going to use the horde technique. I was looking at other peoples projects and saw that someone had used gores as mutants and I thought that would be a bomb idea if I greenstuffed them in the proper nurglich fashion.
BTW: i like the zoombies thing, that jarred a mild laugh out of me.