PDA

View Full Version : Quiero ayuda en Espanol

skavenguy13
27-06-2005, 23:40
I just hope this is really "I need help in Spanish". Anyway. I'll write in English as it's easier for me :p Basicly, I'm going to play a gnoblar army and only found the rules on tGW spanish site. I had classes in high school so I can translate most things, but not all. Here's the link (http://www.games-workshop.es/warhammer/ogros/ayudas/gnoblars_03.asp) (you'll need it if you want to help).

First, if you could translate all the magic items names, please (most of them I translated to "rock"...gets boring after 5-6). And these are the items I couldn't translate at all (the description):
LOZ DADOZ DE GRUBBI
EZTANDARTE DE KABEZA OGRA

EDIT: Oh, and the Gnoblars zangrientoz (go down) (http://www.games-workshop.es/warhammer/ogros/ayudas/gnoblars_02.asp) special ability. And just to be sure: does "Hostigadores" means skirmish or scout?

Thanks to anyone who helps :)

Goblinardo
28-06-2005, 05:03
Actually, it's "I want help in Spanish" but what the hell. :p

YELMO DE JEFEZILLO
Honcho's Helm
KUERNO DE RINOBUEY
Rhinox Horn
KACHIVACHE DE LA ZUERTE
Lucky Thingy (hispanohablantes: a qué se traduciría "cachivache"?)
PIEDRA ROJA
Red Stone

LOZ DADOZ DE GRUBBI
Grubbi's Dice
It's told that Grubbi won ten loaded dice matches in a row with these dice and most Gnoblars hold that he would have won several others if he wouldn't have been butchered by a mob of envious Gnoblars. If the dice bearer receives a wound, roll 1D6. With a 2-6 result that wound and all others that he might receive that turn are ignored. On a roll of 1, the bearer dies, no matter the number of wounds he has taken. One use only.

KOLMILLO DE OGRO
Ogre Fang
LA ROKA LILA
Purple Rock
PIEDRALADRONA GNOBLAR
Gnoblar Thiefstone

EZTANDARTE DE KABEZA OGRA
Ogre Head Standard

Sometimes, the most unruly and evil Gnoblars join forces against a single ogre in groups of fifty or more, cut his head with makeshift weapoons and hang his head as a trophy.

When the bearer of an Ogre Head Standard joins a Gnoblar unit (any kind) it ceases to suffer infighting ("riñas"). However, any Ogre unit that fights the Ogre Head Standard bearer or the unit he's part of is subject to the Hate rule described in the Warhammer rulebook.

As for the Blood Gnoblars (Gnoblars zangrientoz) special rule...

Evil Traps: Though nobody could say that a Gnoblar is smart, Blood Gnoblars do have some cunning when it comes to deal damage. Any 5+ man strong Blood Gnoblar unit that spends the whole movement phase in a difficult terrain zone where no other troops reside and that doesn't shoot or fight in that turn will be able to set traps in that terrain element. All of the unit's Blood Gnoblars must be within the terrain element for this to happen. For the rest of the game, all models besides the Blood Gnoblars themselves that, for some reason, enter this terrain element will take a Strength 3 hit because of the pits, snares, and assorted traps set by the Blood Gnoblars.

And yes, Hostigadores = SkirmishERS.

Skander
28-06-2005, 11:06
(hispanohablantes: a qué se traduciría "cachivache"?)
Hostigadores = Skirmish.

Mathom...?
:D

Si, lo sé, soy un freak, q le vamos a hacer... :rolleyes:

Y un pequeño detalle para tocar las narices :evilgrin:
Hostigadores = SkirmishERS

:rolleyes:

skavenguy13
28-06-2005, 14:43
thanks you guys:D

Goblinardo
29-06-2005, 00:56
Mathom...?

Si, lo sé, soy un freak, q le vamos a hacer...

Y un pequeño detalle para tocar las narices
Hostigadores = SkirmishERS

Nariz tocada! En mi defensa diré que tipeaba bajo los influjos de la falta de sueño. :p

Y sí, el comentario fue friki. Felicidades! :D

Terminatorphoenix
07-12-2005, 12:03
puedo molestar sus senos

Goblinardo
06-01-2006, 03:33
puedo molestar sus senos

...sigged. :D

Hispanoparlantes, cómo podría traducirse "sigged"?

skavenguy13
08-01-2006, 15:00
signaturìa perhaps. My spanish courses are really too far now, can't even find how to write this in spanish.

Goblinardo
13-01-2006, 03:08
"Signaturia" sounds too Latin to me, like something the Ultramarines would have in their lockers.

I envy English and its ability to make up verbs just like that. The best I can come up with in Spanish is "se va a la firma" ("it goes to the sig")

skuller
13-01-2006, 03:47
...sigged. :D

Hispanoparlantes, cómo podría traducirse "sigged"?

En si sigged es un suspiro o bien suspirando

cspo
06-02-2006, 19:51
cachivache is trinket.

yeah.

sigged would be.. um... "a la firma" (firma = signature)

skuller
10-02-2006, 17:14
nope that would be signed firmado sigh es suspirar

ObiWan
10-02-2006, 17:32
Cachivache can be trinket or maaay be gadget.

UlricDarksoul
14-02-2006, 15:53
Cachivache is stuff.

Sigged is NOT firmar. i would say that is something like the guys say, suspiro, quejido or something like that, but most surely it's not firmar. (frimar is Sign and signed is frimado)

Gotreksbrother
09-03-2006, 14:09
Sig = subtitulo

Cachivache = a random mess or just "a mess"

che, alguien aqui sabe algo acerca de los Orkos y Goblins nuevos??

saludos, GB

Kohhna
15-03-2006, 20:08
The current prospective Ms Kohhna is Spanish, can anyone help a dude out? so far we have been getting by on "La lengua del amor" ;) but I need some chat-up lines, compliments and ****. I want to kiss you, I want to f#ck you like and animal, that sort of thing.