PDA

View Full Version : 1000pt Lizardmen - to get going

Latro_
04-10-2006, 12:12
right i posted my 2k lizzie list a while ago (pretty much a fantasy noob so bare with me) after some comments i tweaked it till there were no further comments (always a good thing)

I'v decided to start out a bit slower and get 1k done, just to get some intial games in and learn some tactics and what have you.

Anyway here is my 1k list open to comments. Its a cut down version of my 2k one. I'v tried to keep a nice core of troops, a hard hitting unit and a basic mix of characters.

any comments?

Scar Veteran 128
Great Weapon, Light Armour
Shield, Hand Weapon
Sacred Spawning: Quetzl, Tepok

Skink Priest 125
Level 2, Dispel Scroll

19 Saurus Warriors 282
Hand Weapons, Shields
Champ, Standard
Sacred Spawning: Quetzl

13 Skinks 78
Blow Pipes, Hand weapons

13 Skinks 78
Javlins, Hand weapons

13 Skinks 78
Javlins, Hand weapons

4 Kroxigor 232
Great Weapons

Latro
04-10-2006, 13:15
If you plan on putting the Scar Veteran in the Saurus unit, their spawnings will have to match ... else it will be illegal.

Apart from that it looks fine by me. A balanced allround list.

Latro_
04-10-2006, 13:24
I read the rules as saying, characters may only join the unit if they have the same as the unit.

The skar veteran does have the same as the unit has, but also has one extra...

I followed this logic because in the last paragraph of the rules it says a char with a spawning canjoin any unit but does not offer that spawning to them if they dont have it.

hmmm

Latro
04-10-2006, 15:12
You're very right about that. It seems a character needs to have a matching blessed spawning to be able to join a unit with a blessed spawning, but a unit doesn't need to have all the blessed spawnings a character has if it wants to join.

... never to old to learn! ;)