PDA

View Full Version : 750pts Nurgle!

Gandhi
05-10-2006, 02:59
I'm a long time player of WH40K, but recently some of my friends have been bugging me to get into fantasy, so I decided (After a coin toss vs. Ogres) to start a small force of Nurgle Chaos.

I'm trying to keep it fun and fluffy, and I'm still making up some background fluff for them.

Aspiring Champion +122pts
-Shield, Mark of Nurgle

10 Warriors +200pts
-Champion, Musician, Standard, Extra hand weapons

10 warriors +180pts
-Champion, Musician, Standard, shields

6 Knights +248pts
-Champion, Musician, Standard

So that makes an even 750 points if my math is correct...Which it may not be >_<

About the 2 warrior regiments, I am unsure about how to equip them and I figured I would just use a unit of each and see which I liked best. Any comments or critiques are very welcome =D

==EDIT==
Damn spelling errors...

ROCKY
05-10-2006, 09:32
I personally do not like using warriors in such small games. Yet a change I would make is dropping a knight and make your aspirirng an exalted champ this way u can also give him the nchanted shield

Shaitan
05-10-2006, 09:37
It is a VERY VERY small list. Against any opponent with shooting or magic, you will be doomed.

Another point is that your Champion cannot be placed in any of the units. Characters can only join units with the same mark (in this case Mark of Nurgle, and your warriors and Knights have the Mark of Chaos Undivided)

Since you don't have the points for a Mark of Nurgle on one of your units (50 pts), I would consider dropping a unit warriors and take a unit of Marauders instead. They have no marks so you can put you champion in that unit. Marauders are best equiped with shield and light armour.

ROCKY
05-10-2006, 09:43
It is a VERY VERY small list. Against any opponent with shooting or magic, you will be doomed.

Another point is that your Champion cannot be placed in any of the units. Characters can only join units with the same mark (in this case Mark of Nurgle, and your warriors and Knights have the Mark of Chaos Undivided)

Since you don't have the points for a Mark of Nurgle on one of your units (50 pts), I would consider dropping a unit warriors and take a unit of Marauders instead. They have no marks so you can put you champion in that unit. Marauders are best equiped with shield and light armour.

one day the marauders will have xbows! XD