PDA

View Full Version : Chosen Terminator

Kromando33
08-10-2006, 01:44
Well Basically what I was thinking of doing among other things is getting you to do a Terminator Champion, and as you can see it looks as if the Terminator Champ blister from the website has a LC on it's right arm, with the other arm holding a combi-bolter. I have been able to get a left LC arm from a friend, so my plan is to give him a pair of LCs.
But of course I don't really know exactly what's in the Chaos Term Champ blister, and if in fact their is a Right Arm LC in it, so I would like to know from anyone here who has brought it. Thanks.

Just to clarify I am talking about this.
http://oz.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.oz?do=Individual&code=99060102015&orignav=10
As you can see, it looks like his left arm is holding the combi bolter, while the right has an LC.

Lord of ???
08-10-2006, 02:13
Weapons are randomly put inside the blisters so there is no guarentee.

You can always call the trolls and place an order via the phone.

This way you have some measure of controll over the blister.

Kromando33
08-10-2006, 02:14
Damn, that sucks.

Kromando33
08-10-2006, 02:20
Well I think I have an idea, I'll just look at all the champ blisters in my GWS store and see which one has a LC.

unwanted
08-10-2006, 04:58
Well I think I have an idea, I'll just look at all the champ blisters in my GWS store and see which one has a LC.

Or if you are really aching to get a particular bit, you can bitz-order it. Both online and by phone. Though if you want the bits over the phone, you'll often need to provide the code, unless it's something as easy as [insert marine leaders name]s big, bloody powersword.

AventineCrusader
08-10-2006, 08:57
Well Basically what I was thinking of doing among other things is getting you to do a Terminator Champion, and as you can see it looks as if the Terminator Champ blister from the website has a LC on it's right arm, with the other arm holding a combi-bolter.

Just to clarify I am talking about this.
http://oz.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.oz?do=Individual&code=99060102015&orignav=10
As you can see, it looks like his left arm is holding the combi bolter, while the right has an LC.

That pic has a LC in its left hand.:eyebrows:

If you want duel-LC Chaos Termi, you have to either use Abbadon, as he has the only right-handed Chaos LC, or just use the Imperial ones...

Crusader