PDA

View Full Version : A Bit of Battle Glade Poaching

geto
29-06-2005, 01:20
i looked around the forum and couldnt see these pictures yet. Close up of Orion and Treeman :D http://p096.ezboard.com/fbattlegladeforumfrm1.showMessage?topicID=6059.top ic

vypyr
29-06-2005, 02:26
i like the champion/hero, and i like orion. they are right about his hounds though, they look a lot like sheep. they dont look very mean or intimidating at all. and the treeman is interesting looking, but i think i like it. at least its the size of a tree this time!

samw
29-06-2005, 02:34
If I use Orion I'll use the chaos warhounds I've got knocking around. Much darker and gribblier. Those dogs can go play with my bret peasants.

Kul
29-06-2005, 06:30
If I use Orion I'll use the chaos warhounds I've got knocking around. Much darker and gribblier. Those dogs can go play with my bret peasants.

Actually, I was thinking about wolves, but warhounds seem even cooler :)
awesome..

the models are nice..
I like the treemen :D

Plaguebeast
29-06-2005, 07:08
I'm a undecided on the Treeman. From that angle it reminds me more of an abstract sculpture. However, I think it's one of those models that you can only truly appreciate when you see it in person, although it could also do with a better colour scheme.

Plaguebeast

Lady's Champion
29-06-2005, 07:51
Hey that's ace- everyone check out the US link it is way cool!

Galonthar
29-06-2005, 07:59
OMFG.....(d*mn... all my posts after seeing new pics start that way... :eyebrows: )

- the hero is awesome (we haven`t seen any non-impressive mini`s for the hero`s yet, have we? :D )

- the treeman is,.. ehm...well....lets just say weird, but I think when it is fielded beside the treekin, it might ewen look cool (I LOOOVE all those sprites... :D)

- Orion... I hope I can find some wolves somewhere to replace those creepy -wanna be- dogs (and,.. I HATE DOGS!! :skull: ),.. maybe a couple of O&G wolf riders will do the trick

Flashheart
29-06-2005, 09:38
The "dogs" are obviously wolves disguised as sheep... :)

Cenyu
29-06-2005, 09:42
Jesus Christ how many more cool looking character models do they get?

But hey.... we DE have the limited Malus Darkblade on foot. :rolleyes:

: Oops. Mistook the EG champion for a noble.

Sylass
29-06-2005, 10:31
We've got a thread about this already, so please continue here:

New Wood Elf pics (Orion, Treeman and a character) (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5213)