PDA

View Full Version : 2k Skaven Eshin - been somewhat successful

adbower
10-10-2006, 22:02
Here's what I've been using as my "standard" 2000 point Clan Eshin (SoC) list...

master assassin
- warpstone amulet, bands of power, weeping blades

assassin
- warpstone stars

eshin sorcerer
- level 2

eshin sorcerer
- dispel scroll

5x rat swarms

6x night runners
- extra hand weapon, throwing stars

6x night runners

6x night runners

6x night runners

6x night runners

8x gutter runners
- poison hand weapons, poison throwing stars

8x gutter runners

6x tunnelling gutter runners

7x warplock jezzails

eshin triad

8x poison wind globadiers
---------

I've been considering swapping the weeping blades and the warpstone stars so that the master assassin could run around and do a bit more shooting damage without being shot up (thanks to the 4+ invuln. save).

Another thing I've considered is giving one of the sorcers the warp scroll to do a bit of damage when my opponent has blown all their dispel scrolls and dice stopping the skitter-leap.

Any other suggestions for variation?

Wolf_Pack
11-10-2006, 02:34
I personnally wouldn't use the warpstone amulet. If you want shooting protection use the tenebrous cloak. Even better aways shooting, and you won't end up give 300 some odd victory points to your opponent, and a 100 bonus for the general.

KingNothing
11-10-2006, 03:17
Is This list out of Storm of Chaos or an old issue of White Dwarf?

adbower
11-10-2006, 17:32
I personnally wouldn't use the warpstone amulet. If you want shooting protection use the tenebrous cloak. Even better aways shooting, and you won't end up give 300 some odd victory points to your opponent, and a 100 bonus for the general.
Good idea! I think I may try this after swapping around the weapons, thanks for the suggestion.

Is This list out of Storm of Chaos or an old issue of White Dwarf?

From the Storm of Chaos book, and available on the GW website (http://us.games-workshop.com/games/warhammer/stormofchaos/gaming/default.htm).

adbower
12-10-2006, 04:11
Well, messing around with the list, i'm 5 points over on magic items with the Master Assassin if I give him Bands of Power (25), Tenebrous Cloak (30), and Warpstone Stars (50). :(

I could drop the bands of power, but they give him a bit more punch should he need to get into combat, especially against chariots.