PDA

View Full Version : Did the Helm of Many Eyes just get better?

Azazel
15-10-2006, 00:27
Yo! Am I getting this right...

If you're subject to Stupidity, you become Immune to Psychology as well?

Or are you just Immune to Psychology the turns you fail your Stupidity test?

NakedFisherman
15-10-2006, 01:54
Or are you just Immune to Psychology the turns you fail your Stupidity test?

Just on the failed turns.

anarchistica
15-10-2006, 02:35
Stupidity no longer affects models in combat, so yeah, it got better. :p

"Unfortunately", i don't think you can claim Khorne dudes are immune to the stupidity anymore (you could in 6th, since Frenzy didn't give the rule "Immune to Psychology").

Alathir
15-10-2006, 10:08
I think, in the spirit of the game, he should suffer from stupidity. Its a magic item that is making him that way, and perhaps even its effects override the focus created by being in a fight.

Gekiganger
15-10-2006, 12:48
I think, in the spirit of the game, he should suffer from stupidity. Its a magic item that is making him that way, and perhaps even its effects override the focus created by being in a fight.

In the spirit of the game a lot of army lists shouldn't exist, sadly they do.

Just wondering, a khorne lords frenzy won't over rule stupidity from the crown will it? I had somone claiming that 'due to him needing to charge (he was 5 inch away) it canceled out his stupidity (he failed a test (laugh at his 6+5))'

I was almost certain it wouldn't but he was adamant it did, I decided to let him have it as I wasn't in the mood for an argument'

jullevi
15-10-2006, 13:03

What difference would it make if he took stupidity tests while being in a close combat? Especially since stupidity doesn't halve attacks anymore.

But as Fonzie said, there are two things to remember:

1. Models in close combat never take Psychology tests.
2. Immune to Psychology does not grant immune to Stupidity. (neither does Unbreakable, for that matter)