PDA

View Full Version : Cult of slaanesh 3000

inq.serge
18-10-2006, 16:04
Edit: To see new list, scroll down.

Shaitan
19-10-2006, 08:30
You seem to have many characters but few other models. It looks like you want to go magic heavy so I think you will want to keep the wizards. In that case I would drop the Aspiring Champion. I would also drop one unit of Shades.

For the freed 268 points you can include one or two units Dark Riders. To help you win the movement phase, I think fast cavalry is important.

For the spare points you could either include a unit Chaos Warriors or Dark Elf Warriors. Remember that the Devoted of Slaanesh have no armour saves and only toughness 3, this will make your core very vulnerable to shooting!

inq.serge
19-10-2006, 08:34
Is it a good idea to drop the aspirant and two sorcereces and the boobsnake and get more shades, devotees and chaos warriors? (maybe drop some knights?)

(I won't go eighter Kos Or the anointed, I must have both!)

ROCKY
19-10-2006, 13:15
Keeper is one of the better GDs so yes keep! and annointed is indeed powerful so take them and 2 scorceressess and then get more devoted warriors whatever.

Shaitan
19-10-2006, 13:51
Is it a good idea to drop the aspirant and two sorcereces and the boobsnake and get more shades, devotees and chaos warriors? (maybe drop some knights?)

(I won't go eighter Kos Or the anointed, I must have both!)

Ehm... what is your boobsnake?

I would keep the Knights, they are cool. As I allready said I would drop the Aspiring Champion, one unit of Shades and maybe one Sorceress. For these points you can complement your army with a more solid core of Chaos or Dark Elf Warriors and maybe some Fast Cav.

inq.serge
19-10-2006, 14:18
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeper of Secrets 625pts (Lord)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Druchii Anointed 418pts (Lord)
Shield; Level 2 Wizard; Blade of Spite; Heart-stone of Darkness; Soporific Musk

Sorceress 200pts (Hero)
Level 2 Wizard; Slaanesh; Soulstone; Seal of Ghrond

Units

10 x Dark Elf Warriors 130pts (Core)
Repeater crossbow; Slaanesh

15 x Devoted of Slaanesh 202pts (Core)
Champion; Speed of Slaanesh

6 x Shades 100pts (Core)
Light Armour; Slaanesh

8 x Chaos Furies 120pts (Special)

5 x Dark Riders 137pts (Special)
Repeater crossbow; Musician; Slaanesh

5 x Dark Riders 137pts (Special)
Repeater crossbow; Musician; Slaanesh

14 x Warriors of Chaos 270pts (Special)
Additional Hand Weapon; Slaanesh; Champion

5 x Knights of Chaos 255pts (2Rare)
Slaanesh; Standard Bearer; Rapturous Standard

Is it ok?

Q: If I put the anointed in the shade squad, is she a scout then?

Shaitan
20-10-2006, 11:00
This list looks good. More infantry units, and the Dark Riders are a nice supplement.

I don't know if the Annointed would be a scout if you put him in the Shades...