PDA

View Full Version : ? SST female cap troops

InquisitorPalpatine
21-10-2006, 07:12
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anybody have any actual pictures of these female SST minis or a link to some? I'm trying to find out if they might work for some conversions I'm thinking of for my imperial guard army. My force is a PDF army based off MacCragge and their not going to have any abhummans(no rattlings or ogryans) so I thought making a female squad of snipers might fit the rattling profile and add a little character to my army. Any help is appreciated and thank you.

Scotty
21-10-2006, 11:27
Here is a link from the mongoose publishing website

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/product_images/full_size/stfemalemi.jpg

InquisitorPalpatine
21-10-2006, 16:01
Thanks for beaming me up Scotty. Do you happen to know are these mini's metal or plastic and how they compare size wise to GW's? If anybody knows of any other decently sculpted females in some kind of uniform that might fit in with an IG army let me know. I was looking at the mongoose site and the light MI troopers have a couple different women figures that might fit better with a cadian army then the female cap troops.

Pokpoko
21-10-2006, 18:20
female caps are metal. all SST minis are slightly larger than the GW counterparts(they are in 30mm i think), and since their proportions are more realistic, they tend to look at odd with the GW minis.

nanite
24-10-2006, 06:18
The femal cap troopers are some of the better SST minis. And they're a good head smaller then the normal CAP troopers, so they fit fairly well with recent imperial guard minis (I'm comparing to vostroyans, they look big compared to praetorians.)

Apple Dave
24-10-2006, 11:25
An idea i have been toying with is buying some of the Light Armour Mobile Infantry which has about 20 metal figs for around £12 in some places. IIRC it has some female troopers in it along with a load of other 'unique' models.

Stormtrooper Clark
02-11-2006, 22:28
In all honesty, theres hardly any difference between the Standard Cap troopers and the females...