PDA

View Full Version : Orcs And Goblins FAQ

Lord Gordonis
23-10-2006, 08:22
Hey all, I am jsut wondering to see if anyone has the FAQ to the old orc and goblin FAQ where it stats that when an enemy comes within 8" of an night goblin unit which has some fanstics in, which direction do they go in, for example a unit of Furies flies to the back of a night goblin unit which the furies are within 8", which direction do they get released. If you could pm me if you have a copy of that FAQ that would be might useful as im going to a gt in november!
I have got the latest faq of the army book, but it doesnt tell you in which direction the fanatics go.

Thanks again !!

LG

Avian
23-10-2006, 08:37
Fanatics are now apparently always sent out in the direction of the O&G player's choice as that is the only sending out method mentioned in the army book. Less fun, perhaps, but a much clearer rule.

Lord Gordonis
23-10-2006, 18:03
Yes I know that is in the new rulebook but Im going to heat 2 of the WFB GT on Nov 4-5 I am using the old army book b/c the new army hasnt been out for a month you see, so I have to use the old army book in the GT. Thats why I am asking if anyone has got a copy of a FAQ that has that saying in my first post.
Thanks Avian for replying tho!

LG out!

DragonPup
23-10-2006, 19:00
Try this: http://us.games-workshop.com/errata/errata.htm

Lord Gordonis
23-10-2006, 19:37
@Dragon pup: Ive got that FAQ by thanks otherwise