PDA

View Full Version : Another painting log by me!!!! with Eldar, IG, Nurgle, O&G and even more!

KnightofUltramar
23-10-2006, 13:34
Hey guys, I decided that I needed a new log, because I don't only paint guard, but now I'm gonna paint guard, Eldar, Fantasy Nurgle and Night Goblins!!! I also need to prepare my entries for GD Germany and GD UK.

Here's a list with things that I've got and needed to be painted:
- Eldar army deal
- about 30 Vostroyans (1 platoon box and a squad)
- 5 elysian sniper team, 1 command squad, 1 meltagun squad, 2 heavybolter team and 2 drop sentinels (I don't know where the sentinels are, but I think they're somewhere in my room )
- BfSP Gobbo's.
- various Wood Elves models
- various metal Space Marine models
- Max Schreiber and Ulrika Straghov

That's the list for now. Expect more to come. My birthday is soon and I'll probably get some more money or Eldar stuff. I'm also getting a Fantasy Nurgle army in the near future.

And ofcourse, here are some pics:

Eldar:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0843.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0844.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0845.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0846.jpg

I'm gonna pin all the weapons in place, so that I can change them if I want. The only problem now is that I forgot my pin vice at GW The Hague last Saturday.

KnightofUltramar
23-10-2006, 13:34
Vostroyans:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Vostroyan%20Firstborn/IMG_0771.jpg
This pic is a bit old and I've painted 5 of them and I've got 5 undercoated.

Gobbo's:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/IMG_0789.jpg

I'm painting a new Eldar model for GW The Hague now, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post him, so I have to wait with that until I've got permission. I'll get some more pics up of the Eldar guys this week.

I'm going for a bieltan aspect warrior only army, because I dislike/hate guardians (the models). I really like the green and white scheme for the vehicules with thorn patterns.

Support appreciated,

KoU

KnightofUltramar
23-10-2006, 20:36
Hey guys,

Here are some pics of Yriel, which I'm painting for GW The Hague:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0847.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0848.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0849.jpg

I need some opinions about the forcefield thing. For the people who've got the codex, does the forcefield look like the one in the codex?

KoU

Mojaco
23-10-2006, 21:38
No clue, I lend out my copy :) But it does look fine and I generally have a 'sod the codex colours' additude towards it. It's you painting it, so your preference. As long as skin is skin colour :)

I'm curious to the real thing. Looks like you put a lot of effort in the details, and I always love that. It's hard to tell from the pictures what you did with the cloak, but we'll see in time.

Only point of critism is that the yellow on the banner doesn't look tight/straight. Even if it is supposed to look a bit sploshy (which I doubt), you can do better then that, I know it.

KnightofUltramar
23-10-2006, 21:47
Thanks, Mojaco. Don't worry about the yellow, I'll fix it tomorrow. It's a flat colour at the moment and it needs some touch ups, especially on the back of the banner. The cloak is only basecoated and it will be the last "big" thing I'm going to finish, before the final details will be done.

Cheers,

KoU

paspinall
23-10-2006, 21:56
Lovely more Eldar :)

As for Yriel's forcefield its close, if anything there's a slighter lighter tone to it, sort of mixing a little mithril in with the base colour but that could be the difference in lighting between your photo and that in the codex.

Looking good so far either way.

Brush your teeth
23-10-2006, 22:12
oooh a new KoU branded project log...

ill be following this one as i did the last :D

Yriel is looking good, but i have a feeling he's(?) missing something.. cant quite put my finger on what though, hopefully once its finished it will all look good though.

cant wait to see it finished

KnightofUltramar
24-10-2006, 09:02
Thanks guys. I think you're missing the blue cloak and banner, BYT.

I'm thinking about making my own craftworld and I decided it will be a dark red, highlighted to orange with white helmets and details. I just need a name now.

KoU

P.S.: look how sweet these Dire Avengers are: http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/492/5394sannindireavengers5uj.jpg

schoolcormorant
24-10-2006, 14:15
nice to see you on form as always KoU! i think Yriel looks amazing already even though he is still WIP
i know you were looking forward to the Eldar so i know you'll do these ones justice!
you really have got a hell of a lot to paint man, what about the Elysians, how many points of them have you got painted?

SC

KnightofUltramar
24-10-2006, 14:45
Thanks SC. I've got about 600-750 pts painted I think. With all the stuff painted I've got about 1200 pts. Really don't expect to see the remaining guard stuff painted this year, because I need a break from painted almost identical models. So I'll be painting Eldar only the next few months.

KoU

schoolcormorant
24-10-2006, 15:20
Thanks SC. I've got about 600-750 pts painted I think. With all the stuff painted I've got about 1200 pts. Really don't expect to see the remaining guard stuff painted this year, because I need a break from painted almost identical models. So I'll be painting Eldar only the next few months.

KoU

no that's fair enough, i just wondered. :)
what colour scheme are you going for on the Eldar?

SC

KnightofUltramar
24-10-2006, 17:47
I don't know yet. I found a few nice paintings (check the link on the previous page), but I'm not sure if I should paint the aspect warriors the aspect colours or in one uniform colourscheme. It would be cool to have red dire avengers. I have to think about it and some suggestions would be nice. I'll try to post some more pics this evening. I finished Yriel's cloak and need to paint the very fine gold line, which is annoying, but I'll get it done.

Cheers,

KoU

Mojaco
25-10-2006, 00:07
I say sod the aspect colours! to a certain extend. I did, but I still gave all of them a different scheme. Just not the codex one.
Simple take a limited pallete, in my case red, purple, pink, white, black and a very rare orange (leaders) with brazen brass for metal and green for screens and eyes and mix and match for each aspect. Works fine.

Reign in Blood
25-10-2006, 09:01
In my opinion there arn't enough Eldar threads on this site since I signed up, and now there will be and abundance of them. I am pretty sure that this will be a good one, judging on previous stuff of yours I have seen, so I will sign up. The other stuff will be interesting to so this thread has it all really...or rather it will have it all.

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 09:52
Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna choose red and white as primary colours, green for the lenses and a light silver colour (chainmail/mithril) for the metallics.

I assembled 5 dire avengers and the exarch. I resculpted the hair on his head and now it looks fine. I gave him two shuriken catapults, because I think it's more usefull to have a shooty dire avenger squad. I'll post some pics today.

KoU

P.S.: To Mojaco: als je dit vandaag leest, kun je even kijken of er een pinvice extra is in de winkel, want ik ben de mijne zaterdag vergeten :s

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 15:03
Hey guys,

Here's a little update:

Yriel:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0852.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0853.jpg

Wraithlord:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0855.jpg

Dire Avengers:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0856.jpg

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 15:03
Exarch:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0857.jpg

Yriel's almost finished. I'm going to finish the yellow tomorrow and after that it's just some touchups and detials remaining.

C&C welcome,

KoU

Mojaco
25-10-2006, 19:36
Are you magnetizing your weapons on the wraightlord or something?

I like. I like that you've gone for the bare headed exarch instead of the helmeted one. I myself did the helmet, but it's good to see people be more original.

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 19:43
I'm gonna drill holes in the arms and shoulder thingies (once I've got my pin vice again which I left at the store :s) and I'm drill some holes in the weapons so I can change them when I'm going to play. I haven't got the money to buy magnets and I'm too lazy to magnetize the thing.

I'm glad you like the exarch. I really like to have faces in an army as much as possible instead of helmets. I really didn't like the crest for him and his head was kinda flat so I sculpted the hair on it.

Cheers,

KoU

chicodon
25-10-2006, 20:07
Well i just this thread, and everythings great so far. i was a bit nervous about yriel but the latest pics have put that to rest! :D

Simple but yet great idea for the bare head, i wanted to do that but couldnt get the hair to stick but i will on my next batch! :)

Subscribed, Keep up the good work! :D

FearFrost
25-10-2006, 20:25
That Yriel is really starting to shape up. Nice work.

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 20:36
Thanks guys. If you want the GS to stick to a flat surface, make cuts in it with a hobby knife and let the GS dry 15 minutes, it really helps. I'm really glad that you guys like Yriel.

I need to finish him tomorrow, because he's going back to the store on Friday. After he's finished it's time for me to start on a presentation for physics (nuclear weapons), homework and learning for my test (really hate those things and I've got 10 big ones in the second week of November :cries: :cries: ). So tomorrow afternoon I'll post the final pics of him.

Oh and FearFrost, looking forward to seeing more beautifull eldar!

KoU

pompeyladbfp
25-10-2006, 20:52
good work fella, hopefully i will post up some of my eldar soon (in process of moving house though) im doing yriels raiders for my guardian colours as i like iyanden but dont like colour or lots of wraithguard lol! im thinking of getting rid of dead nid claw too on his base and changing with eldar ruin thingy on wraithlord sprue instead.

Brush your teeth
25-10-2006, 21:01
Yriel looks alot more complete now :)

the banners i fell you could have done a better job on, but then again, im never happy :p

also let me get this right, you get to study nuclear weapons in physics?!?!

schoolcormorant
25-10-2006, 21:14
YEAH! we only got to study formulae, speed equals distance/time oh what a piece of ******, well, good luck to you.
Yriel looks really good, a few highlights and he'll look brilliant!

SC
PS how are the orcs and goblins coming along?

KnightofUltramar
25-10-2006, 21:26
The banner isn't finished yet BYT. Maybe you could tell me what isn't good enough, so I can atleast try to improve it.

I almost finished the first unit of gobbo's, just need to paint the ropes (not the robes, they're already done), the spearsticks, the banner and some details. I'll post some pics of them tomorrow.

Off topic: We're making a Powerpoint presentation about the subject nuclear energy, which my group split in 3 things (because it's a group of 3 men, including myself) and I'm a bit of a weapon/airplane freak, so I got the nuclear weapons thing.

KoU

Brush your teeth
25-10-2006, 21:38
as for the banners, all id say is the blue highlights are far to extreme, i think that subbtle blending would work better with banners (they arent going to be that shadowed in real life)

and the othert banner section the yellow stripes seem a bit unclean and odly shaped are they actually moulded on? yellow again looks far to deeply shaded (and inconsistant) but im putting that down to the fact its a PiP

looking great all the same! :)

ice
26-10-2006, 08:09
love the Eldar KoU, good luck on the Physics project, all i know about Physics is how to spell it and Fluid Dynamics! :P

KnightofUltramar
26-10-2006, 09:35
Thanks Ice and BYT. I should have said that I rebasecoated the yellow in some places, because I could see the black throught the yellow. The only thing that's moulded it the round thing with the Iyanden symbol and the white stripes and text, so I had to paint the stripes myself. Thanks for the C&C, it really helps ( don't want to be in the store and hear some kid say: hey, that Yriel guy looks like dogcrap).

KoU

The boyz
26-10-2006, 09:46
Looking pretty good so far KoU, that Yriel chap is coming along rather nicely. I cant wait to see the Gobbo's.

KnightofUltramar
26-10-2006, 18:41
Hey guys, no pics yet. I've been very busy today with Yriel and visited my grandma who's just out of the hospital. There's very little to do now. Only the last touch ups, finishing the 'Nid thing and basing him. I'll get up early tomorrow to finish the base and to take pics.

KoU

KnightofUltramar
27-10-2006, 08:51
++++UPDATE++++

Hi guys, just finished Yriel's base and took pics.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0858.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0860.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Eldar/IMG_0861.jpg

I have to point out that as usually the pics don't do the model justice. It was quite a challenge for me to paint Yriel, because I normally don't paint whole models with black and yellow. I'm happy with the way he turned out. The 'Nid part on the base is also a funny detail. Let's hope the guys at GW The Hague like him too.

Next up will be a test fire dragon, a test dire avenger, and the hull of the Vyper.

C&C welcome,

KoU

schoolcormorant
27-10-2006, 12:37
amazing job on yriel, especially the gem on the chest, really good work - the only crit i have is that maybe you could put a touch more highighting on the hair; aside from that near perfect:)
the yellow came out well, and like BYT i was skeptical of the original banner highlights but it looks great now.

now some gobbo's?!
SC
ps - do you have WD323 it's an eldar blowout and teh new dire avengers look sweet!

KnightofUltramar
27-10-2006, 13:00
Thanks SC. The guys at GW said that I painted Yriel very good and if I keep practising I could some eventually reach 'Eavy Metal quality. That was one of the greatest compliment I've ever had.

I'll get gobbo pics up this evening.

KoU

schoolcormorant
27-10-2006, 13:46
Thanks SC. The guys at GW said that I painted Yriel very good and if I keep practising I could some eventually reach 'Eavy Metal quality. That was one of the greatest compliment I've ever had.

I'll get gobbo pics up this evening.

KoU

yeah, you could, not far off, IMO anybody can paint nice lines and learn colour theory if they spend enough time, it's learning techniques and stuff like that, stuf that only comes with practice.
SC

Reign in Blood
27-10-2006, 14:30
Thats friggan sweet. It is a little dark, but that is probably the camera and personally I believe that darker models represent the times (you know a dark and grim future) a lot better. Great work, but I need to see more mate-get to painting!

Brush your teeth
27-10-2006, 22:20
excellent work KoU!

now its definately GW display worthy!

Althanan
30-10-2006, 05:00
EXCELLENT looking Yriel KoU! I hope that store puts it front and center in it's 40k display, because it's worth it :)

KnightofUltramar
30-10-2006, 15:23
BYT likes it :p . No seriously, I'm glad with the positive comment guys. Yriel stands front center in the display cabinet.

Next update will probably be friday. As I mentioned earlier, I'm very busy with school the next few weeks and I totally screwed up my planning :s . Too much to do in too little time, I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

KoU

ice
30-10-2006, 20:14
oh yeah, even with four days off, i didn't get any serious painting done, but i did get my house cleaned for the lady friend ;) and made some french toast :D lol

KnightofUltramar
07-11-2006, 14:07
Small update here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1058016#post1058016

I've been very busy learning and I'm still not finished, but I thought I could get some pics up. Hopefully I'll get more stuff or cash next week (my birthday), so I can buy some more. I'm thinking of buying the FW Avatar or a nightwing or some DKoK.

Cheers,

KoU

Brush your teeth
07-11-2006, 16:42
the banshee looks nice, not to keen on the fire dragon though, the white doesnt look pure and clean enough in places im guessing its WIP?

schoolcormorant
08-11-2006, 09:52
the Banshee looks nice, though if it's going to white then a couple layers but i quite like the look of it as it is, a bit Kommando Khaki like.
great work
SC

KnightofUltramar
08-11-2006, 16:20
Thanks guys.

BYT: Don't worry about the fire dragon, he's going in the stripping container. But yeah, he was WIP.

SC: Now white banshees for me. They'll be bleached bone with a few more highlights.

Hoping to finish the banshee this weekend. When she's done I'll post pics.

KoU

||-MARKO-||
08-11-2006, 17:14
Hoping to finish the banshee this weekend. When HE'S done I'll post pics.

KoU

cant resist :D its a she!

nice work on yriel, i kinda like the way the black looks so... natural. the jewels look pretty sweet too...

id say you might wanna check out the article on alternate eldar scemes in UKWD302, although they were biel-tan for the main part, they could be applied to any craftworld. plus, their bansheesmatch yours!

marko

KnightofUltramar
08-11-2006, 17:58
Yeah, your right MARKO. Wasn't paying attention. I'll correct it. But it could also be an overweight eldar male with boobs :p . Thanks for the comment on Yriel and for the WD. I might use the grey one for the platform guardians. I really like the way GW made the guardians who come with the platform. Legs and back half of the upper body in one piece. I really hope GW will make the other guardians like that too, but I really doubt it.

Ciao,

KoU

KnightofUltramar
19-11-2006, 12:02
Hey guys,

I've been away for too long now, and I really need to update this thread. First of all, I didn't paint very much, because I got GTA VCS for my birthday past week and I played it about non stop the past few weeks. I also got a load of money, so I'm getting some FW stuff (cadian upgrades and a few more elysians).

My eldar are on hold for the moment,because of two things: 1. I've got the new Empire generals (plastic ones), who need to be painted for GW The Hague and need to be finished around 9 December and 2. I got a challenged by the manager and two other staff to finish my Elysians and battle against each of them (Guard or Tau, Eldar or 'Nids and Dark Eldar). And ofcourse I've excepted the challenge. I'll get some pics on this afternoon.

Also I may be getting another cashflow, so again more money to spend on WH, but less time to paint.

Cheers,

KoU

schoolcormorant
19-11-2006, 17:32
Hey guys,
I've been away for too long now, KoU

Damn right, i've missed your updates! lol

glad to hear you bought some Cadian upgrades, which ones (resps, heads or vets?) they are a really nice set, i'm sure you've seen mine so we'll leave it there ;)

What elysians are you thinking about getting?
if it's not too forward, can i suggest mortars? they are some of the coolest looking figures FW do for them IMO.

SC

KnightofUltramar
19-11-2006, 17:36
Damn right, i've missed your updates! lol

glad to hear you bought some Cadian upgrades, which ones (resps, heads or vets?) they are a really nice set, i'm sure you've seen mine so we'll leave it there ;)

What elysians are you thinking about getting?
if it's not too forward, can i suggest mortars? they are some of the coolest looking figures FW do for them IMO.

SC

I haven't bought the upgrades yet, but I'll get normal ones and the vets. I'll also get the elysian mortar team, but I'm going to trade the mortars for 3 cadian sprues with the store manager. I'm keeping the 6 crewman, because the manager only needs the mortars for his cadians and I don't mind having parts for 6 extra elysians, as some parts have broken (not FW's fault, but mine) and I need the 15 bodies for the upgrades :p.

Now I'm gonna take the pics, so they'll be up within an hour.

KoU

KnightofUltramar
19-11-2006, 18:13
UPDATE TIME

Here are the promised pics:

Horse:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0877.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0878.jpg

General:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0881.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0882.jpg

KnightofUltramar
19-11-2006, 18:16
Battle Standard Bearer:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0883.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0884.jpg

And here's a little side project (again):
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/IMG_0880.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/IMG_0879.jpg

My dad suggested that I should take pics of every step while painting these generals, so I thought what the hell, why just not make a tutorial. The one with the horse will be an Altdorf general and the BSB will be one from Talabecland. If you guys are interested in this, let me know and I'll make a tutorial.

Also I'd like some oppinions about the pics. I took them without flash this time and I was wondering if these are better then the ones I took with flash (all the previous pics).

C&C welcome,

KoU

Siam-Tiger
19-11-2006, 18:40
Where did you get the Empire General-kit so soon?
I mean, what ... where ... argh - damn it.

schoolcormorant
19-11-2006, 19:30
other sites have 'article' sections where you can post tutorials, why does Warseer not have this? or if it does, please tell me :rolleyes:

they look like really nice sculpts, and the horse is shaping up well, horses take a while to paint though...or is it just me?!

SC

KnightofUltramar
19-11-2006, 20:06
Cheers guys.

Siam-Tiger: It's a kind of a commision for a GW Store.

SC: Maybe we need to ask the mods for an article/tutorial section. The horse is a really fine sculpt, it's enormous and I'm glad the studio sculpted it to represent the horses of the human races are being bred for strength and indurance. The pro of this horse is also that there's very little horse because of the barding and the cloth.

I already started a tutorial in MS Word, so I'll post it when it's finished.

KoU

P.S.: any oppinions about the quality of the pics? are they better with flash?

schoolcormorant
20-11-2006, 13:50
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0882.jpg

i'm assuming this guy didn't have flash on when the pics were taken, if so, it would have been better with it on, but on painted figures flash simply doesn't work, it accentuates brighter spots and obscures darker areas.
your pics have always been bang on anyway so i don't know what you're worying about :p

SC

KnightofUltramar
21-11-2006, 16:48
Yes, you're right. That one and all the other pics in that update were taken without flash. So maybe take pics of WIP guys with flash and finished guys without?

I almost assembled the meltagun team and after that I'm gonna assemble the snipers. I think I can paint all those guys in two days, just like the ones for the medusa campaign painting contest, only with a bit less stress.

I'm really looking forward to the battles. I really hope I beat the manager, because he kicked my @$$ last christmas with his ogres :s. He plays IG, with few sentinels and a leman russ. Just hope my dice roles are good. Deepstrike the melta team behind his leman russ, take out the sentinals with the snipers and the flyer.

Also I'm considering to buy the Empire army deal. Yes, I know, I'm mad :p . Those mini's are too nice to wait for an extra three weeks and I really want that wizard.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Cheers,

KoU

ice
22-11-2006, 01:38
*insert jealousy here* i love those sculpts and please show us more pictures!!

KnightofUltramar
22-11-2006, 13:09
Check the thread this evening and there'll be more pics up. I agree on the sculpts, they're lovely.

KoU

KnightofUltramar
22-11-2006, 19:20
UPDATE TIME

Here are pics of what I've done. I finished basecoating the larger parts and shading the metallics.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0896.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0897.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0898.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i149/KnightofUltramar/Empire/IMG_0899.jpg

C&C welcome,

KoU

Brush your teeth
22-11-2006, 20:17
looking good, im guessing that as you said shading the metalics a high light can be expected?

and ive got to agree that those new sculpts look great, but i still dont know why the new empire style is skelletons and death all over :rolleyes:

Pfreck
23-11-2006, 14:39
Very nice KoU, planned anymore Elysians? Where's the nurgle btw? :D

KnightofUltramar
23-11-2006, 19:52
@BYT: Ofcourse I'll highlight them. If I don't it just wouldn't be good enough for the store.

@PFreck: I just finished assembling the meltagun squad. After that I only need to assemble the remaining snipers and the command squad for my 1000 point list. I'll probably buy more elysians at next year's GDs in Germany and the UK.

Just a quick question: does warm water loosen superglue?

KoU

Brush your teeth
23-11-2006, 22:25
Just a quick question: does warm water loosen superglue?

KoU

not when i tried it, if your removing bits bonded by super glue, stick the mini in the freezer for a bit

KnightofUltramar
24-11-2006, 07:35
not when i tried it, if your removing bits bonded by super glue, stick the mini in the freezer for a bit

Thanks BYT. I'm not going to remove super glued bits, but I'm going to wash the assembled meltagun squad and the other remaining guys in warm water with green soap. I've heard that this works quite well and because I'm still not satisfied with the shine of the resin, I'm gonna give it a try.

KoU

dave is the best
03-01-2007, 14:36
Have you stop doing warhammer? Or are you not posting on here any more?

Dave

Destris
03-01-2007, 15:19
:eek: Threadromancy! This thread seemed to go and join the shambles of project logs past about a month ago now. Although I would like to see how the stuff turned out..
Steve
PS: KoU, if you have quit and you want to get rid of some Elysian Sentinels you know where to come :D.

EDIT: Looking at KoU's profile he was on yesterday morning, so he is still here :D.