PDA

View Full Version : WYSIWYG Chimera (Nee: Rhino)

Colonel Jacka
23-10-2006, 13:44
Well as some of your know I am a big fan of the IG, Squats, Ratlings, Ogryns and anything Abhuman. I have been collecting my Guard Army (Cadian) for a number of years and have a large collection of some classic Guard figures including Squats and the old (very) Ogryns. I was first influenced by two very early drawings (thank you GW) that I have attached below. And they have now influenced this conversion. Simple, but I think effective as I have allplied the WYSIWYG rule to create them.

As you can see the Squats are mounted in a Rhino in the first drawing and are lead by an IG Commissar. One of my very favorite IG drawings. I play my Squats as IG Troopers and they form about a third of my Army. I am also a Tread Head and have twenty Chimera's and a full Guard Company. The 12th Cadian Mech Regt in fact. Well needless to say I am a little tired of building Chimera's. I am just finishing my last Guard Platoon and have decided to convert a couple MK2 Rhino's into a Chimera's. These will be used to mount some of my Squat Squads and Command HQ's. Just to get the fill of those Squats in the drawing.

OK! The first couple of photo's show the standard cupolas that I have already built for some existing Chimera's. These I will be mounting on the Rhino's using the standard Rhino hull mount that is used for the Predator etc. Note in the pictures that I have used plastic card to mount the cupola. I will be adding space armour as well. I tend to paint as I go during construction as you then donít have issue with those areas you can not reach.

I will build two of these conversions.

Lostanddamned
23-10-2006, 13:46
This seems interesting indeed... best of luck and so forth.

Colonel Jacka
23-10-2006, 13:53
Thanks Mate! I will try to keep the interest up.

I have used the standard Forge World spaced armour for the conversion. I had a little problem with the first attempt and stuffed it completely. As you may know FW instructions for assembly are some times shall we say lacking. Anyway, you have a bit of cleaning to do before FW kits can used and sometimes a bit of work with the green stuff. As was the case this time. A couple more shots.

synapse
23-10-2006, 16:06
hmm... im about to buy two sets of spaced armour fro rhinos and one for my LR. seeing the irregularity of those just put me right off.

on a more on-topic note, keep up the work, im looking forward to seeing the rhino done

precinctomega
23-10-2006, 16:19
YAY! Squats! I'll watch this with interest.

R.

Colonel Jacka
23-10-2006, 22:00
hmm... im about to buy two sets of spaced armour fro rhinos and one for my LR. seeing the irregularity of those just put me right off. On a more on-topic note, keep up the work, im looking forward to seeing the rhino done

Synapse,

Yes you are correct, but this is fixed easily. Warping in the parts can be removed by putting them in hot water prior to fixing in place. There is a fair bit of flash to remove in all FW kits. And this where Mr Dremil comes into his own. Once cleaned of flash they are generally good, but typical of resin products. The doors were the worst, but also could be glued prior to painting as I did. So the warping caused no real grief. Once they were malleable they were glued into place. The final result is worth the pain.

All,

Ok! I have now completed the main conversions on the vehicle. As you can see I have added antenna to the Command Vehicle Turret I will also add the Rhino Rader and smoke launcher as I like this parts. You can see that the bolter has been added to the front hull plate. This was easy to do as in fitted nicely under the widow shield. I added plastic strips to build the platform for the gun mount. It has worked really well and it required no positioning to have it pointing straight and forward.

On the main body I have done soon more mods to make the vehicle more guard like. The right hatch is from a Leman Russ kit and the left hand one is the hatch from the kit. It has been modified to sit in the hatch ring and plastic card and been used to build a hinge. I like the feel of the main boby as it has a Chimera feel. The difference is the bolter is mounted on the right side, but this position was dictated by the shape of the front hull.

Now to assemble and paint. :D

scrubout
24-10-2006, 05:42
That's bloody beautiful there sir!

I may have to nick this idea for Strife's own ride...;)
Looking forward to the completion and paint job!

-peace out
scrubout:skull:

AventineCrusader
24-10-2006, 06:08
Very nice job, I very much like the smooth transition on the hull heavy bolter...

Crusader

Colonel Jacka
24-10-2006, 12:38
Yeah, I was pleasded with the Bolter to! :D

Back again! Now where are we! Oh yes! My favorite part! Bloody painting! Not! :eyebrows:

My armies paint scheme is based on the Israeli and South African Armies of the early 70’s. Lots of open hatches with Commanders in cupolas, matt greens, khakis and browns. So this vehicle was going to be no different.

As I said I do a lot of my painting before assembly as this avoids the spots you can not reach being visible. The cupola was already completed as I was using this from an already built Chimera that was now going to be transferred to my Black Platoon with a brand new cupola and stubber. So the paint work was mainly on the hull and tracks.

Now before you all start screaming “Where’s Da Highlight’ s” I have to say I do not use them. :wtf: No vehicle in real life has highlights. All the armoured vehicles I have seen, and that’s been a few, use flat or satin colours and are DULL! Yes, that rights the colours are flat. So that is the way I like it. It also avoids the problem of matching colour variations and your vehicles all look like they are part of the same unit and army. I also avoid battle damage and weathering. This keeps the feel of the army coherent. I prefer to spray my vehicles but I have to say that the tank brush is just as good, you just have to keep the coats thin. I leave detail till the model is assembled. :D

asmodai_dark86
24-10-2006, 15:06
To be honest everything bar the kit itself screams second edition - its just the new rhino kit has a bit too much detail, but apart from that the paint scheme, the conversion, the pilot....

Ahh you've brought a smile to the face of this hory old wargamer :D

citizenkade
24-10-2006, 15:12
Nice work, my friend. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Colonel Jacka
24-10-2006, 22:17
To be honest everything bar the kit itself screams second edition - its just the new rhino kit has a bit too much detail, but apart from that the paint scheme, the conversion, the pilot....

Pilot...... Tank Commander, but yes you have guessed correctly it all about second edition. :D Not that I don't like what the game is about now, but there is some GW imagery that sticks in your mind. Squats and Rhino's is one of my favorites. We have forgotten about Imperial Robots and such! I have attached another picture which reminds me that at one time you could use Orks as allies. This picture contains IG, Orgyns (Old Style, the best style) Orks and Commissars attacking a walled city. Great drawing indeed.

Robots.......:wtf: Yes we used Robots. I have attached a page from a catalogue.

asmodai_dark86
25-10-2006, 03:15
Gah tank commander! Just a lazy pilot thats what I say.

Gah your making me nostalgic. All the artwork that seems to stick in my mind is the Mark Gibbons stuff, whilst all the minis that do are Mike McVey. Oh and that picture of the two mechanicus guys in the 2nd rule book that clearly influenced who ever sculpted the FW techpriest.

Is it me, or do you see a shift in the overall direction of painting? I mean, back in our day, things like camo and weathering weren't that used but now.. thats all I seem to see.

Robots.. now that my friend is slightly (and I mean slightly) before my time - the Blood Axe Kommando allies though is still something that annoys me. Imperial guard is all about getting the job done; if it takes orks to do it then thats what it takes. Leave purity to the space marines and the sisters and give me some adhumans and xenos!

Colonel Jacka
25-10-2006, 10:30
Leave purity to the space marines and the sisters and give me some adhumans and xenos!

Exactly! :D Couldn’t agree with more, mate. I love my abhumans. I can’t say that I have ever fought a game without them. I know that amongst the IG players there is a few of us that have a soft spot for Squats, Ogryns and Ratlings by Pius.

I think that their has always been guys that do the cammo and weathering thing for true military modeling, but you are correct and it has only crept into the GW gaming in the last ten years or so and I believe that the FW models are the reason. Some of them are true pieces of art!

Anyway back to the Rhino / Chimera for those that are interested. I have attached pictures of the painted vehicle prior to me adding detail. I hate to say this, but I do not use GW paints. :wtf: I just cannot get used to water based paints. My paint of choice is Humbrol! Main reason is that their paints have remained the same for as long as I have been using them. The Matt 26 that I use on my IG is the same colour as it was 10 years ago when I first started the 12th Cadian Mech Regt. So is the Matt 30 which I paint my vehicles with. So therefore the first Chimera I built looks the same as the Rhino’s I am building now. Anyway, that’s the way I like my army. On the Battle Field it looks very coherent. My Army is built to game with so I tend to build it to be handled a lot. I have Squads that represent other units from different Regts and these still follow the theme of my Army.

Have a look at the attachments and see what you all think. Details and decals are yet to be added and then I will start on the Squad vehicles. At the end I will show what the whole Platoon (Red Platoon) looks like Troopers and vehicles included.

asmodai_dark86
25-10-2006, 13:49
The lines need cleanin up but apart from that it looks good.

Couldnt persuade you to use an ink could I? Just to give the exhausts and tracks a bit of depth (mainly the exhausts actually, but the tracks might as well get the same).

Colonel Jacka
25-10-2006, 14:28
Hmmmm! Not sure what you mean by lines! But green stuff and ink comes next!

Oh! I loved the statement so I stole it for a quote in my sig. Hope you don't mind. Some of the guys in Stories and Art (FaD) will love it. (Hunter and Drew spring to mind!)

scrubout
25-10-2006, 16:16
I like that quote too, very fitting for FatD!

That is an excellent looking tank Colonel, you can expect me to steal that idea for when my uber-command-staff needs a new ride! ;)

P.S. I'll update my thread with pics soon, I just painted a big toothy grin on one of my custom 'chibi-tanks'!

-peace out
scrubout:skull:

asmodai_dark86
25-10-2006, 17:36
I mean on the front of the tank (the red white and blue bits - the black lines are uneven).

Feel free to take it :D cheered me up I must say. Although you've also taken a link as well that looks odd...

Colonel Jacka
25-10-2006, 21:57
AD86,

Fixed I had a couple of comments on it already. As to the markings black lines it is mainly due to the quaility of photo and angle of pictures. The markings are Regt and Platoon markings. White and Blue (12th Cadian Mech Regt) Red (Red Platoon Blue Company). All my vehicles have side shields or are getting them. These type of markings are usually painted by the vehicle crew and vary from very well done to crap in real life.

Colonel Jacka
27-10-2006, 15:15
Hmmm! Lots of views no comments! OK! For all you Squat lovers out there lets look at the progress!

Ok, as you can see there has been a bit of work with green stuff to cover the many gaps in this vehicle and I have started gearing up. Tools, boxes and bags.

I will be doing the final inking, painting and decals before I move on to vehicle two!

Steel_Legion
27-10-2006, 16:27
looking good, but i am not a fan of the red muzzles on the storm bolters and heavy bolter

charlie_c67
27-10-2006, 16:34
Agreed, think they'd look better painted boltgun metal, or are you doing them bronze sheen style or something?

Colonel Jacka
27-10-2006, 16:38
They are Squad markings and you will see this when I show the full Platoon. This Platoon being Red Platoon.

Colonel Jacka
29-10-2006, 05:41
Ok! Here is the finished vehicle. Or should I say the first of two. My army is designed for gaming so to identify units I have used the coulourd muzzle flashes. This works well during a game and when you have nearly 100 figures in a game you really have to have something to indenify Squads and Platoons. Anyway here is the latest pictures.

UnRiggable
29-10-2006, 14:06
Looks pretty sweet, but you may want to highlihgt it more. I definitly spelled that wrong.

asmodai_dark86
29-10-2006, 14:47
That comparisson shot really does show off the similarites and differences - although I'm not totally sold on it just yet (the color scheme that is), it does look very squatish.

Any chance of a squad of stumpies hanging around it?

Colonel Jacka
29-10-2006, 19:46
That comparisson shot really does show off the similarites and differences - although I'm not totally sold on it just yet (the color scheme that is), it does look very squatish.

Any chance of a squad of stumpies hanging around it?

Thanks! Then I achieved what I wanted to do. When I have finish the second vehicle I will be showing the whole Squad. Which is two Rhino's and Chimera's and 35 figures!

As I have said already. I am not a fan of highlighting (I think I speeled that right :D ). Most tanks I have seen in real life are not highlighted, but are flat and dull. And this is a gaming army, it needs to be painted robustly. I have Chimera's that are 8 years old and they still look as they did when first painted them. Some of my mins are 15 years old and are used oftened in games.

Here's a peek at a Hardened Vetern and Squat Squad!

Captain_Wolverine
29-10-2006, 20:15
Very good but I feel your paintings is flat reminds me of GI Joe figures on the late 80s

Colonel Jacka
30-10-2006, 12:32
Very good but I feel your paintings is flat reminds me of GI Joe figures on the late 80s

So what is wrong with GI JOE. That is the feel I was aiming for! :D

asmodai_dark86
30-10-2006, 14:35
It aint flat. Look at the squats to see the difference - theres the ability to do it, but I'm tending to agree with Jacka more and more in that tanks shouldnt be highlighted and such.

The comparisson shot is very cool - looking forward to the rest!

Captain_Wolverine
30-10-2006, 15:10
nothing wrong with gi joe or you painting just saying what i thought

Colonel Jacka
30-10-2006, 19:36
And no problems with that mate! :D Thanks for your comments and keep them coming it keeps me honest and if I didn't want comments I would never have posted this thread! ;) Some armies are really suited to that type of painting ie: SM nancey boys and Eldar xenos scum. :p Ok, I will be starting the last Rhino soon and will then post a picture of Red Platoon (HQ and three Squads.)

cailus
31-10-2006, 04:42
Good to see some stunties are still seeing battle.

As tacky as the Squats are, they should never have got rid of them.

Colonel Jacka
31-10-2006, 11:12
And mine do still see battle. They have just had reinforcements from Ollie armies. Some nice Squats that will go well with my lads.

starlight
05-11-2006, 03:27
Nice work there.:D It's always good to see people brave enough to mix it up a bit and push on the conversions.:D My only suggestion is that the *Veteran* Chimera looks a bit *clean*:eek: for a Vet vehicle.

I tend to festoon mine with kit, as befitting a bunch of sneaky gits cunning enough to have survived on the battlefield. Oh well, to each their own.:D

Colonel Jacka
05-11-2006, 04:20
Starlight,

True, but I find that it is hard to keep the same battle damage and weathering the same on each vehicle in the army and these are not for the Golden Dameon, they are for use on the gaming board.

starlight
05-11-2006, 04:51
Not battle damage and weathering (which I don't do either:p), but the kit boxes, tools, cables and such. I tend to dress up my Vets and HQs to make them look like the merry bunch of thieves they are.:D

Leadership by example and all that.:D

I'm reminded of a fellow Treadhead from GWCan, Clint. He had a cool mix of Russes and Chimeras in his AC. Great eye for the possible that one had.:D

Colonel Jacka
05-11-2006, 05:15
But they are attached, chain, shovel, jerry can, smoke launcher and canvas roll. Have a look! :D

starlight
05-11-2006, 05:26
That *Rhino*;) is quite good, but I was refering to the Vet and Scout Chimeras back in Post 27. Awfully bare.:p Don't get me wrong, it's all excellent work. I just think Vets and Scouts would have managed to pick up more kit to keep themselves alive and comfortable.:D

Colonel Jacka
05-11-2006, 11:28
That *Rhino*;) is quite good, but I was refering to the Vet and Scout Chimeras back in Post 27. Awfully bare.:p Don't get me wrong, it's all excellent work. I just think Vets and Scouts would have managed to pick up more kit to keep themselves alive and comfortable.:D

Ohhhhhhh! Pardon me mate! Sorry! :D Now I get you! Yes you are quite correct. Hmmmmm! I think that is to do with the fact that I have tried realy hard to keep units within the army similar. I have a big army of humans and abhumans and the colours that I use unite them as one. I have changed the theme a little in recent times as I build units to match the Faithful and Damed series that I am part of. My Orphan Brigade will have a number of new units soon, but they willl be part of the whole.

Colonel Jacka
13-11-2006, 20:30
Some of you may know that I use a bit of FW stuff. Resin is a pain in the **** to work. Have a look at the flash on the Rhino Shields. Parts are sometimes slightly damaged or pitted. So Mr Green Stuff gets a fair bit of work. As you can see there is a big need for cleaning and filling prior to use. But there is a tool you can get that makes light work of the clean up.

When I got my Baneblade I was a little put out! The kit had flash and blobs of resin all over. I was not looking forward to the clean up. So a mate put me on to Mr Dremil. Guys this tool is the ducks guts! And if you look round you can pick them up cheaply I got mine for $40.00 in Kmart (WALMART, BW etc).

Well here's a couple of shots of the second vehicle progress. As you can it is now assembled and a bit of inking has been done. This vehicle will have a dozer blade and flamer. The rear shields and doors have been added.

Colonel Jacka
13-11-2006, 20:37
A couple more shots of the progress of the second vehicle.

Colonel Jacka
30-11-2006, 10:58
Well I have progressed the vehicle nearly to the completion stage. Unfortunately it became obvious that I should read instructions a little more closely. :confused: I have built a fair few Chimera's and have had no problems with tracks. At one stage though I had three Rhino kits on the go. Now here's a lesson for you, don't mix the kits up!:rolleyes: Did you know Rhino's have left and right tracks? No neither did I till I put the same side tracks on my second vehicle. Bugger! Any way I have fixed that now. As you can see the shields and dozer blade have now been fitted and it is coming along fine. A little more detail and it will be complete. The next post I will show the completed Squad with Troopers.

Good Hunting!

jimb0_d
30-11-2006, 11:16
not a bad conversion but like many others i aint that much of a fan of the older looking stuff (and yes i do have about 2500 pts of imp guad from the last edition) i jind it hard to go back to them after doing up my new World Eaters to the older models :(

Good work though

Colonel Jacka
30-11-2006, 11:26
I have not found it a problem. As with real world Armies you will find a mix of old and new equipment and uniforms at times. I have mixed up my Squads with new and old Cadian Squads and Squats. I have only one Squad that has mixed types and they are my Hardened Veterans. The one thing that is common in all is the colour of the uniforms and webbing. Most of my Commissars are the first models. I play all my figures and which Squads fight depends on the scenario I am playing. Wait till you see my artillery loaders. Now they are old figures. About a third of my Army are new Cadians.

jimb0_d
30-11-2006, 16:23
I have not found it a problem. As with real world Armies you will find a mix of old and new equipment and uniforms at times. I have mixed up my Squads with new and old Cadian Squads and squats.
Very true, what i meant though was mainly jsut my personal taste in things, i didnt mean to come across negatve about ur work casue its prety darn cool!

Colonel Jacka
30-11-2006, 19:12
Very true, what i meant though was mainly jsut my personal taste in things, i didnt mean to come across negatve about ur work casue its prety darn cool!

Jimb0,

Mate I didn't take it that way. I knew it was your personal taste and I did not take your comment in a negative way! :D Thanks for the comment. I think you will like the photo of the complete Squad. Here is a shot of my Hardened Vets. ;)

Colonel Jacka
11-12-2006, 03:45
Well, here they are. I am pretty happy with how these turned out they look good with the other Squad vehicles. These were built to add a bit more variety to my Guard Army and will be used in battle soon. I think the Chimera Cupola goes well with the Rhino and I happy overall with the result. I will get some pictures with the rest of the Squad and post these soon.

Quin 242
11-12-2006, 06:50
The modelling seems top notch.. but your flat paint just leaves the vehicles looking unfinished.

I realize that flat paint is designed to look flat. that many modern tanks are solidly colored etc... the problem is that at such a small scale there isn't the opportunity for real shadows to develop enough to make it seem at all realistic :(
A couple of highlights or a shade wash would make ALL the difference on these and bring out the detail.

Colonel Jacka
11-12-2006, 10:34
Q242,

Thanks for the comments mate. I guess I'm just one of those that doesn't like to highlight. See what you think when I put some pictures of the whole Squad in the field deployed. I will post those pictures in the next day or so.

liamrob
11-12-2006, 13:22
Good work on this. I might have to get my hands on one of da catalogues for converting things in my next yr + Keep up the good work on ur converting.

Colonel Jacka
17-12-2006, 19:03
Liamrob,

Thanks mate. Yeah have a go at converting it not as hard to do as you think and you soon get more ideas as you go.

Brush your teeth
17-12-2006, 19:07
they look really nice jacka :)

hows the capital imperialis (right name?) project comming along?

Colonel Jacka
18-12-2006, 11:16
BYT,

Well the big fella (Leviathan) is still a go. I looking for the drive chain at the moment and I have bought a 1/35 WW1 Tank kit that might do the trick. I will kick of the project in the new year.

All,

Anyway back to the last installment of the Rhino conversion. The follow photos are of Red Platoon 12 Cadian Mech Regt. It is a mixed Platoon of Cadians and Squats with a Squat Command Group. Have a close look at the Techpriest Enginseer.

So what do you guys think of the completed Platoon.

Colonel Jacka
18-12-2006, 11:28
All,

These next shots are of Troopers and vehicles in a Two Up Assault Formation. Lots of fire power up front with the Chimera/Rhino's covering the flanks.

Colonel Jacka
19-12-2006, 11:33
Bugger you guys are a hard audience. :D No comments? Oh well! I hope the next project scores some more.

Colonel Jacka
02-01-2007, 23:44
Ok Guys.

Just to close this thread I am posting pictures of my full force with the Rhino's/Chemiras. This is to show how they fit in the total force (12th Cadian Mech Regt).

Colonel Jacka
02-01-2007, 23:50
And some last shots. Thanks for you comments during this project. I will commence the Leviathan Project in about two months time.

schoolcormorant
02-01-2007, 23:50
mother of god...
it's huge! (*ahem*)
how many points is that?

SC

Aalok
03-01-2007, 00:00
Those are some great rhino's....and damn that's a lot of IG. You should be proud to have a fully painted army of that size. Great work!

Deadleyheadley
03-01-2007, 00:04
Thats one cool group shot :) how long has it taken you to build all that lot ? :)

Colonel Jacka
03-01-2007, 00:05
Those are some great rhino's....and damn that's a lot of IG. You should be proud to have a fully painted army of that size. Great work!

Guys,

I did the count of my IG Army and came up with with 7,200 Pts. I can field a full Mech Company (HQ, 3 x Platoons with 3 x Squads and examples of all minor squads Ogryn, Support and Rattlings etc all mounted in Chimera's). A Tank Troop (5 x Leman Russ variants) with Baneblade and specialized Chimera's (Hydra etc). I probably have about another 800 pts in Imperial Agents, Senior Commanders (ie; Creed And Yarrick), Techpriset Enginseers, Servitors etc. I also have a pile of crew escape squads and and Gunners that are yet to be used. I also have not included my Basilisk which are in rebuild. Projects for this year are a Leviathan and Artillery / Mortar Units. Hmmm :eyebrows: Maybe a few more Squats as well. :D

Colonel Jacka
03-01-2007, 00:40
Thats one cool group shot :) how long has it taken you to build all that lot ? :)

DH,

I started in 1995 when I completed the first part of my Brettonian Army. I have a lot of old figures Ogryns, Squats and Commissars for example. I been adding side armour to the Chimera's for the last year and have one vehicle to do. My Destroyer. I guess it just didn't stop grown. And when the new Cadians came, well it increased in size again. I am doing my final Squad of new Cadians as I type.

But mate I would not be able to keep the pace up that you do in your Project Log. Your done some nice figures and follow your progress.

Deadleyheadley
03-01-2007, 00:47
DH,

I started in 1995 when I completed the first part of my Brettonian Army. I have a lot of old figures Ogryns, Squats and Commissars for example. I been adding side armour to the Chimera's for the last year and have one vehicle to do. My Destroyer. I guess it just didn't stop grown. And when the new Cadians came, well it increased in size again. I am doing my final Squad of new Cadians as I type.

But mate I would not be able to keep the pace up that you do in your Project Log. Your done some nice figures and follow your progress.

Well thats one sweet army youve got and Im looking forward to seeing more ,Are you going to add a baneblade or 2 ?

And cheers for the comments about my work :)

Colonel Jacka
03-01-2007, 01:01
Dh,

Have a look at the Tank Company Picture. Baneblade is there. Number 902. I have a fare bit of FW Stuff in the Army and will get more. As you know they are now producing some sweet Cadian stuff. And its already sitting in my to do area.

Deadleyheadley
03-01-2007, 01:09
Dh,

Have a look at the Tank Company Picture. Baneblade is there. Number 902. I have a fare bit of FW Stuff in the Army and will get more. As you know they are now producing some sweet Cadian stuff. And its already sitting in my to do area.

It looks sweet :) Im looking forward to seeing more and the FW cadians stuff is nice :)

jimb0_d
03-01-2007, 02:19
Dude im in awe lol

Colonel Jacka
03-01-2007, 03:51
jimb0_d,

Ta mate. I pretty please with the overall effect. I've never had all the Army on a board at one time.

Colonel Jacka
04-01-2007, 13:33
All,

Thanks for the comments guys. Well this is the last post in this thread I will close it after this. I would like to post pictures of my Destroyer with side shields, just to follow the theme of the Rhino / Chimera's conversion. This is the number four vehicle in my Tank Company. "IMPERIOUS!" She kicked some butt during Medusa V Campaign.