PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Tomb King list

Divine Shadow
23-10-2006, 23:37
I don't have the exact points (or spelling)but it should be close.

Tomb King w/destroyer of eternities, collar of shapesh (runs with skeletons)
Tomb Prince w/ hand weapon, la, enchanted shield, blue khepra(runs with tomb guard)
Priest w/cloak & jar(heirphant)
Priest w/ 2x dispel scrolls
10 skeleton archers
10 skeleton archers
20 skeleton archers
25 skeleton w/hand weapon, shield, full command, banner of undying legion
23 tomb guard w/ icon of rakaph
1 tomb scorpion
5 carrion
3 ushabti
screaming skull catapult w/ skulls of the foe
screaming skull catapult w/ skulls of the foe

I got a bunch of other stuff like 3 chariots, horsemen, giant, more priests, casket, but I'm thinking this is a pretty solid list...What do you think?

AngelofSorrow
24-10-2006, 05:06
Using only 2 Priests in 2K points and above is tough in my experiences.
I reserve my Tomb King for 3000pts+
A liche high priest is so invaluable he lends so much power to an army
I would also try to work in some kind of cavalry unit/s (maybe drop some archers) so u can have some solid flankers for some support charges other than the Ushabti
Other than that it looks pretty solid especially since your Tomb Prince is Identical to mine

ardude
24-10-2006, 07:53
I like the list, but the only way I'm fielding only 2 lich priests is if my tomb king has a crown of kings, but that's your choise.
it looks like a solid list for the rest.
maby get another scorpion in by making both archer units units of 15, and get rid of the 20 + 1 skeleton from the unit of the king and the blue khepra/or carrior(s).

Divine Shadow
24-10-2006, 22:51
I used run another scorpion and 3 chariots instead of the ushabti, but I like the models and there's only so many special slots :cries: As for the magic all I usually seem to need is to get one incantation off a turn and I think this list should be able to do it.