PDA

View Full Version : What 40k Vehicle would you pilot?

Buddha777
24-10-2006, 05:20
Simple question what vehicle would you pilot in the 40k universe? Personaly I would love to pilot a Tau Hammerhead. Nothin like having an advanced and moblie hovercraft with the knowledge that you can destroy anything.

Seth the Dark
24-10-2006, 05:23
I'd go with an Eldar Jetbike. I think it would be rather cool to zoom around in.

Joewrightgm
24-10-2006, 05:26
hmmm . . . thats a good one. I'd have to probably be the Custodian of Land Raider. massive tank, with lots of guns.

Terrordar
24-10-2006, 05:40
Landspeeder/Vyper/Pirhana

Reason? Least likely to die.

Other vehicles have huge targets on them saying "hit me!"

downundercadet07
24-10-2006, 05:47
Falcon, as it is the only one on this list capable of orbital flight.

stonefox
24-10-2006, 05:48
The XV-8 or any variant battlemech the Tau use.

Hellebore
24-10-2006, 06:15
An Eldar Revenant titan (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/revp.htm) for me. Super fast, manouverable, with jump jets, AND has giant guns of super killy death.

And you don't share piloting -they only have a single crewman.

Hellebore

dneff23
24-10-2006, 07:22
A Fighta-Bomba for me :D

Galvatron
24-10-2006, 08:04
Mine would definately be one of three things. Either a Revenant titan (saim-hann colors) with a pulse laser and one of those heat lances that eldar titans are sometimes equiped with.

OR one of those eldar exodite knight contraptions (roughly the same size maybe smaller than revenant, roughly similar capabilities).

OR a prototype Tau Crisis suit to get my Armored Core action on.

Gaebriel
24-10-2006, 08:26
A Land Speeder - no traffic jams and bare the weaponry the most likely not to raise suspicions when parked in front of the supermarket...

Atherakhia
24-10-2006, 08:27
Vyper, hands down
fully enclosed Jetbikes for teh wins!

Tarquinn
24-10-2006, 08:35
Falcon, as it gives me the ability to escape the fastest way possible from this WH40k battlefield I am apparantly on. :p

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 08:48
Imperator-class Titan Princeps please... :D

"What's that? The enemy has Falcons? Obliterate them with the secondary weapons!"

Shibboleth
24-10-2006, 09:15
Imperator-class Titan Princeps please... :D

:chrome: I clicked Other for the same reason, though it would be a tossup between that and a Mars pattern Warlord, just because they look so awesome.

Atherakhia
24-10-2006, 09:17
they're not 40k vehicles -- if we're gonna go like that then i'd go for a Planet Killer or an Inquisition Black Barge

PK: "Imperator-Class titans you say? DESTROY THE PLANET!"
IBB: "Imperator-Class titans you say? HERESY! EXTERMINATUS!"

lol

who's gonna go one better and say a Dysonsphere then? lol

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 09:23
I beg to differ. Planet Killers are BFG - and Titans are Epic 40K so nyah. :p

I'll take Dyson Sphere for 20p, please, Simon...

Hellebore
24-10-2006, 09:28
Well, my revenant titan has a model for 40k, so technically it is a vehicle for Warhammer 40,000 :p

Hellebore

Rigel
24-10-2006, 09:31
Dammit!!!!:mad:
Didn't even think about superheavies, can I go back and change my mind?

My innate Tau sense of self preservation automatically chose the Falcon:( .

xibo
24-10-2006, 09:39
I cant decide between piranya and falcon. It would have to be fast and yet reliable, unlike ork stuff.

Reflex
24-10-2006, 09:40
Falcon... that way i could bring anaris to eldarnesh... hehehehe :D :D :D

Ouroboros
24-10-2006, 09:47
Ravager with screaming jets. Orbital drop with an open cockpit, weeeeeeee.

They way they explode when hit by a gnat at mach 16 means my eventual and inevitable death is guaranteed to be almost completely painless to.

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 09:49
I cant decide between piranya and falcon. It would have to be fast and yet reliable, unlike ork stuff.

Why be fast when you can bestride the earth as a God? Praise be to the Omnissiah!

ss_cherubael
24-10-2006, 10:16
Titan Princeps (war lord or imperiator titan i think), failing that pass the Baneblade!

Baneboss
24-10-2006, 10:52
Genestealer limusine :)

El_Phen
24-10-2006, 11:08
A Second Edition Space Marine Land Speeder with Heavy Flamer and Multi-Melta superfast tank zapping fun! And a Flame Thrower! Yay!

Bloodthirster90
24-10-2006, 11:10
I'd want to pilot a Valkyrie. They're nice looking machines. Or a spce marine battle barge, just for the nova cannon.

advinius
24-10-2006, 11:10
A Hammerhead for me, please. its agile, it has a hell of a punch, it's well armored... and the turret looks like the tanks from "Tron", which were my favorite sci-fi vehicle when I was a kid. Nostalgia for the win!

An Imperial battle titan was tempting, to be sure... but the idea of being so intergrated psychicaly with it that I can only leave it for short periods without risking madness or death kinda puts a damper on the fun factor.

Harky
24-10-2006, 11:43
I'd go for a Vyper, so I'd never be late for work again :)

Reflex
24-10-2006, 11:54
Monolith:confused:

hehehe just kidding...

Fal
24-10-2006, 12:08
One Vyper for me please :evilgrin: , but what I really want is a SM Jetbike ;)

LarryS
24-10-2006, 12:33
Falcon. Perfect everyday vehicle. Fast, cargo/passenger space, and enough firepower that no one will argue about the parking...:p

ss_cherubael
24-10-2006, 12:54
im surprised no one has wanted to be the machine spirit yet! lol

Getz
24-10-2006, 13:08
If we're restricted to stuff that has a 40K model then I'll take a Manta please...

Tough, enough space to lug a small army around, limited Starflight capability and the ability to cripple a Warlord titan (or, indeed, An Imperial Navy Cruiser if you get lucky with the attack roles...)

USABOB
24-10-2006, 13:19
How about a decently armed dropship? Give me A Thunderhawk Gunship and I'll land your troops for ya. :)

Minister
24-10-2006, 13:32
I've always rather liked the Dauntless, the lance variant not the torpedoes...

That, and the Valkyrie is swish.

Gen_eV
24-10-2006, 13:34
Well, if the vehicle in question is immediately teleported into our reality (and I'm assumed to have the resources/knowledge to keep it running), it'd have to be a Pirahna for me. There's no other 40K vehicle that would look half as cool sitting on my driveway, except maybe a Tetra. And that's a FW kit, so dunno if it's counted. If we include FW kits, I'll still have a Pirahna, just upgraded to the TX-42. Semi-enclosed Cockpit and twin Rail Rifles ftw!

Reflex
24-10-2006, 13:55
Well, if the vehicle in question is immediately teleported into our reality (and I'm assumed to have the resources/knowledge to keep it running), it'd have to be a Pirahna for me. There's no other 40K vehicle that would look half as cool sitting on my driveway, except maybe a Tetra. And that's a FW kit, so dunno if it's counted. If we include FW kits, I'll still have a Pirahna, just upgraded to the TX-42. Semi-enclosed Cockpit and twin Rail Rifles ftw!

would it fit in your driveway? :p

probebly.

i was thinking, how much a pirahna would cost in US currency... i dont know why, but i think it would be interesting to know.. pointless rambles..

Holy Crap! Manticores!
24-10-2006, 15:18
Close tie between a Devilfish and a Wave Serpent. I drive a cab for a living, so transport is my business... and business is good. But these two vehicles just look too good not to drive.

Being a Tau player breaks that tie, but I might change my mind when I start playing Eldar.

swamp_slug
24-10-2006, 15:31
Just fix me up with a Land Speeder, Vyper or Piranha (or maybe all three), I'm too much of a speed nut for anything else.

Frecus
24-10-2006, 15:32
Nothing says "baby, you're hot, get in" like the open front door of a landraider!

And as for space, I'll have two lascannons to get rid of the neighbour's Ford Ka, making the entire driveway wide enough for my raider.

Frecus
The glade wanderer
Madwarrior

Slaaneshi Slave
24-10-2006, 15:47
My master wishes you to know that none of the vehicles listed are worthy of his attention! He asks where "human" is on that list? They count as vehicles for Daemons, do they not?

Ko Improbable
24-10-2006, 15:51
Other = Baneblade

What need would I have for maneuverability? If something is in my way, I'll just run it over.

Isambard
24-10-2006, 16:18
Falcon. Was tempted by the Vyper but the boot space is useful for going to Tescos.

harlequin21
24-10-2006, 17:01
i voted Hammer Head,
it looks cool, can fly(ish), and has a giant gun strapped on top to blow stuff up with:)

Cordolf
24-10-2006, 17:08
I would have to go with a baneblade, just because of its guns and size. "Look traffic jam"....BOOM...." Look the sheets have never been so clear of cars but the pot holes just get bigger each year"

paddyalexander
24-10-2006, 17:20
I'd love a pimped up vulture, blasting flight of the Valkyries out of the custum speaker system while gunning down enemy heritics with impunity. :)

PaRaSiTe_X92
24-10-2006, 17:20
Tau Manta! Tau Manta!

Sooo big, sooo much inside. Now THAT's a weapon of mass destruction. :D

Daemon king Mad Dog
24-10-2006, 17:29
If i was an ork, fighta boma, if i'm not allowed to be an ork (I'll cry :cries:) i'll ahve to pilot, a bane blade! MUWA HA HA HA HA!

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 17:37
Seriously, the Imperator class Titan is the way forwards.

No need for wasting ammo, you just walk through the houses to get to work. Actually, no need for work, with one of those I'd CONQUER THE WORLD, AHAHAHAHAHAaaa..

lapis_lazuli
24-10-2006, 17:43
Other - I'd live on a feral world and ride a dinosaur!

Wolflord Havoc
24-10-2006, 17:48
I voted Land raider - Probably a Crusader as it is the most 'Pimpable' of the Land Raider Varients.

Partisan Rimmo
24-10-2006, 17:49
Land Raidar Crusader. Just point it where you want to go and hit the accelerator. Take a nap, wake up, and you'll be there. Plus, enough room inside for a party with your mates, twin linked assault cannons for if things get nasty, the melta for a barbeque, frag launchers ensure you arrive at a party in style, and I'm guessing chicks dig hurricane bolters. I'm betting those things have a nice high def TV inside too.

Mmmmm, dreaming I had that right now. I would probably end up just living inside it, like some epic camper van. But how to get around the city without crushing people? Turn signals! Perfect.

baphomael
24-10-2006, 17:52
Other - Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus! Either an Ordinatus Golgotha (millions of big-**** rockets) or an Ordinatus Armaggeddon (do any of you remember the size of that nova-cannon?!)

Ah, nostalgia.

I would say an Imperator Titan...but I've been beat to that well and truly. Ah well - glory to the Omnissiah anyways :D

Daemon king Mad Dog
24-10-2006, 17:53
Who cares about inocent people on the street? The police come give 'em a shot of hurracane bolter!

DrDoom
24-10-2006, 18:11
Other- Either a CSM bike (fast, manuverable, and either melta or TL bolter for crowd control) or a Chaos Feral Titan (let the daemon dop the driving and party)

TheImmaterium
24-10-2006, 18:11
Well, if I can't command a Black Fortress or an Ork Space Hulk...

I guess I'd go with an Eldar Phoenix :D Mmmm...burning.

Ventris_Fellstorm
24-10-2006, 18:15
Deffinetely a Landspeeder Tornado. Why? Cause it's fast, it's got nice guns and cause well...the babes love it...:D

Tymell
24-10-2006, 18:33
Pah! I snort at claims of land speeders and raiders being pimp-mobiles! That place is held by the Dark Eldar Raider. Heck, the land raider is stuck on the ground and lumbers along loudly belching out smoke. No self-respecting girl's going to be seen dead in that ;) What they'd love far more is a sleek, jet black hover vehicle zooming around all over the place, the wind blowing their hair back. Land speeder's not bad, but nothing can match the Raider. It's steam-lined, smooth, open-topped, skimming and super-fast: the 40K equivolent of an open Ferrari :D A Reaver Jetbike would be ultimate of course, but Raider's the best on the list for me.

I'm genuinelly shocked more people haven't gone for it...it's probably the fastest of the one's listed, and flying around is always gonna be more fun than being on the ground :p

EDIT: And as Bregalad has just reminded he: Dark Eldar are clearly the masters of pimp vehicles. They have slave girls on their vehicles fer crying out loud! ;)

Bregalad
24-10-2006, 18:46
For day-to-day travel I would take the Tau Tetra (see below pic 1), nice little skimmer with a roof and an extra seat (driver?).
For sports I would prefer the Dark Eldar Jet Bike, looks cool.
For pleasure I would chose Asdrubael Vect's Dais of Destruction, with slaves :angel:

2_heads_talking
24-10-2006, 18:56
I'd love to pilot a Vyper; zipping by at incredible speeds, leaving those ungainly Space Marines contraptions in my wake! Whooo!

Lostanddamned
24-10-2006, 19:08
The FW Falcon Kit, its fast, its sleek, and its got a Spooooila!

Pimpin.

Not to mention weapon systems, room for 7 mates (inc gunner), being sickeningly fast and all the rest.

Teronas
24-10-2006, 19:24
How about a storm blade the one with the plasma blast gun.
Wouldn't that be great every one would go out of your way

Getz
24-10-2006, 19:35
The FW Falcon Kit, its fast, its sleek, and its got a Spooooila!

Pimpin.

I'm now plagued with images of the 40K version of Pimp my Ride...

<enter Marneus Calgar>

"Sister Superior Maria Constantine is well down with her hardcore Witch burnin' and Emperor Lovin', but her ride' ain't getting her no Respec'! So what we're gonna' do for the new Codex, we're gonna' take her Rhino to my Boys at the Adeptus Mechanicus, and we're gonna' Pimp it - the Max! Boo-yaa!"

And that, Dear Reader, is how the Sisters of Battle Rhino kit was born...

Railgunner
24-10-2006, 19:55
Air based - Lightning Strike Fighter (zipping everywhere at high speeds sounds fun):D
Land based - Leviathan!!:evilgrin:

Railgunner

The boyz
24-10-2006, 20:39
Probably either a Hellhound or a Baneblade. Hellhound, because I like a good bonfire now and again. Baneblade to blow stuff up with.

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 20:47
Pah! You lot sicken me!

Nothing is more pimped than an Imperator. A cathedral on the top, with ornate gothic architecture, enough room for 67 people in each leg, enough firepower to conquer a world... mobility, void shields, sheer awe-inspiring bulk...

shelor007
24-10-2006, 20:50
Russ all the way. Reliable, dependable, dangerous.

Shelor007

Tymell
24-10-2006, 20:51
Pah! You lot sicken me!

Nothing is more pimped than an Imperator. A cathedral on the top, with ornate gothic architecture, enough room for 67 people in each leg, enough firepower to conquer a world... mobility, void shields, sheer awe-inspiring bulk...

Aha, but where's the speed and the sleek look? Such things are crucial to pimpness. That's where the DE Raider wins out :p

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 21:05
That's where the DE Raider wins out :p

Who needs speed when your integral anti-aircraft systems can kill everything flying and you can stand on everything on the ground...? :p

Da Reddaneks
24-10-2006, 21:18
Hammer Class Ork Battle Ship!

stjohn70
24-10-2006, 21:33
Battlestar Gallactica.

Tymell
24-10-2006, 21:42
Who needs speed when your integral anti-aircraft systems can kill everything flying and you can stand on everything on the ground...? :p

Why, for the sheer thrill of it man! :D To zoom around wildly, feeling the wind in your hair, watching everything zip past in a blur!

If you're talking plain warfare however...then yeah, I'd go with the Titan ;) But for pimp-power there can only be one :skull:

Gen.Steiner
24-10-2006, 21:45
Bah, having a cathedral as your hat wins the pimptest. :p

McGonigle
24-10-2006, 22:06
Personally it has to be the Tau's Manta all the way. A bit of converting, add in the sunroof :) and you have the ultimate pleasure machine.

All you need is to convert some of the unused space (Of which it has plenty once you stop transporting so many Fire Warriors and leave the second of each the skimmers at home - even if that is meerly a landing pad) into more living quaters and you have most bases covered. I mean some of the Transatlantic flights may be fairly pleasent, but the sheer amount of space this thing has and the entire passage becomes luxury. Holidays anywhere become cheap, luxureous and free of terrorist threats.

Storage capacity for all those useful little drones to perform the tasks you can't be bothered to perform. And they also give you handy place to keep the remote control

Over the other titans, while they don't have traffic jams they aren't exactly fast and try getting them across the water. Not only does the Manta have speed, but accidentally levelling the supermarket is far less likely on your shopping trips.

It has enough firepower to level anything this world can throw at it, and you don't really need to move from the parking lot to have a first date. Pool parties in the great lakes, Set down on the moon for stargazing. The possibilities are endless

Railgunner
24-10-2006, 22:29
Set it down on the moon for 'earth gazing':p and you could build a pretty nice pool in it too. and plently of room for a big collection of cars:D
I wonder how many miles to the gallon it does though.

Railgunner

Stormbringer
24-10-2006, 22:38
I'd go with a landspeeder. It has a sleek design and it's got great fire power.

sirslamb
24-10-2006, 22:44
Titans are cool and durable and all but you realize how much cheedar your dishing out for body repairs and paint jobs.

your smashing though the high way and the dick with the batle cannon just has to take a shot at you because there is no chance of him missing... thats what your daily life would be like.

Gotta go with the Pimping Hammer head, Its smooth and sleek, pimp it out with sensor spines you can off road with it, Give it Disruption pods you cant be clocked for speeding, and it might not be the fastest skimmer but it is still faster than a rhino.

Don't want hommies jacking yoru ride, get a set of fletch launchers slice them to bits with lots of shar shrapnel!

Order now and I'll throw in a Black sun filter free!

Radical Inquisitor
24-10-2006, 23:09
Waveserpent without a doubt. You guys can keep your titans, mantas, etc. I want an incredibly fast awsome looking transport with orbital capabilities and room for twelve. Besides unlike the Manta you have a snowballs chance in hell of not being the prime target for every major government looking for an edge. Oh, and as far as weapons go I will be perfectly happy with my paltry armament of twin-linke starcanonns and a ShuriCannon.

Brushmonkey
24-10-2006, 23:33
A Slaanesh possessed Manta for me. I mean, can you imagine how BIG the subwoofers would be?!?

downundercadet07
24-10-2006, 23:42
Yeah Gen. Steiner, because nothing makes women crazy hot for your bod like an suffocating, ancient, and throughly stilted religion.

That eldar pheonix vehicle, the one with the pulsars would be nice. Doesn't that have some sort of boot in it?

nightgant98c
25-10-2006, 01:11
I picked Vyper/pirhanna, although a jetbike of any kind would do. All the speed and maneuverablity they have would be incredible.

Seerluminatti
25-10-2006, 01:59
My first and only choice would be the Falcon. Fast, reliable, and packing enough firepower to clear up and traffic disputes, this sleek ride will deliver myself and 6 friends to the heat of any party in style.

Matt_stanley75
25-10-2006, 02:25
A titan. Princeps just sounds good.

Reflex
25-10-2006, 03:47
how about a horse.. like a rough rider.. :D :D :D

ImBiginKorea
25-10-2006, 03:47
Personally I would like to pilot the Leman Russ or BaneBlade. The thought of crushing heretics beneath my treads is very delightful. Or if i wanted to be a flyboy, I would be flying the Thunderbolt, lascannons and quad autocannons = a world of hurt

zodgrim
25-10-2006, 04:41
Got to go with the Landspeeder. It's fast and it has a gattling gun. Orks should loot them!

Gen.Steiner
25-10-2006, 07:58
Yeah Gen. Steiner, because nothing makes women crazy hot for your bod like an suffocating, ancient, and throughly stilted religion.

Exactly! Exactly!

Praise be to the Omnissi- no don't go there your flesh offends the machines! :p

Besides, who needs wimminz when you have a ship-class weapon for a left arm... :D

Chem-Dog
25-10-2006, 08:28
Although I do have a special love for the Leman Russ and Chimera, I think the Vehicle I'd have most fun in would be the Sentinel, they are ace.

Tymell
25-10-2006, 08:29
A Slaanesh possessed Manta for me. I mean, can you imagine how BIG the subwoofers would be?!?

Aha, a very good point Brushmoneky, Slaanesh owns on the huge sound system area :cool:

Exactly! Exactly!

Praise be to the Omnissi- no don't go there your flesh offends the machines!

Besides, who needs wimminz when you have a ship-class weapon for a left arm...

*Eeeeeases Prin.Steiner gently away from the Titans....* :p

Edzard
25-10-2006, 09:20
Trukk, the Goff rockers touringtrukk to be exact!

chromedog
25-10-2006, 09:51
I went for the vyper. It's the sleekest, wind-in-the-hair-est one of the lot. In my younger days, I used to hoon around on a riceburner.

tech-magos
25-10-2006, 10:04
The Basilisk for me, Just sit at the back not doing alot, bar destroying everything.

Mad_Max
25-10-2006, 10:25
Imperator

Bigger IS Better

who cares about evereyone and a half taking a potshot at you when you have a dozen voidshields, av14 all around and a crew of techpriests to repair it?

praise the Emperor
glory to the Omnissiah

the_dark_sarge
25-10-2006, 10:44
Totally a land raider

You can blast the hell out of any one and transport your friends inside

also you dont have to worry bout being blown up:)

Griffin
25-10-2006, 10:51
Falcon - Orbital flight.

Gen.Steiner
25-10-2006, 12:20
Totally a land raider

You can blast the hell out of any one and transport your friends inside

also you dont have to worry bout being blown up:)

My void shields laugh at your AT2 lascannons and I stamp on your tin can. :p

*Eeeeeases Prin.Steiner gently away from the Titans....*

Nooo! Noooo! My beautiful 140m tall God-machines of death!! :cries:

Getz
25-10-2006, 13:11
Falcon - Orbital flight.

Pah! Manta - Interstellar Flight...

Reflex
25-10-2006, 13:42
Horse - intersteller flight!!! :D

EldarWolf
25-10-2006, 13:48
A Baneblade, all that heavy weapon fun!

Ravenwing gunner
25-10-2006, 14:03
Tornado speeder.... For the Atlanta traffic. Rending SUVs and 18 wheelers with abandon.

Hideous Loon
25-10-2006, 15:04
I will be a bit realistic here and say: The Devilfish. You don't have to worry about fuel (at least not for quite a long time), it doesn't have many weapons (the Drones manning the pulsecarbines can just fly away and the Burst-Cannon, well nevermind) and it probably isn't all that hard to pilot. And it can fly, too! You can keep your fancy God-Machines and your superfast Vect Pimpmobiles, I'm living for reliability!

And if you need money, you can sell it to the US Army for wads and wads of cash.

Hawkmoon
25-10-2006, 15:51
An Eldar Jet Bike!

Especially if it were like it was in the old RT era rules, where you could fly high and do 200 inches in a turn. Which I imagine is something easily over 300 mph! Not that impressive for a Jet fighter, but for suped up, flying harley-davidson with an upsidedown plastic snow sled tied to the front it's pretty damn cool.

...not to mention strafing stuff with hot shuriken death:evilgrin:

DaFabsta
25-10-2006, 17:51
An Ork Fighta Bomba!!!!

nothing like soaring through the sky screaming DAKKA DAKKA at the top of your lungs and shooting like mad.

-Prime-
25-10-2006, 18:32
Titan, plain and simple. A walking god of death and destruction. It gets no better than that IMHO.:D

catdubh
25-10-2006, 19:23
Gargantuan Squiggoth :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Brakes! wheres the brakes.

Bugger! :eek:

VERY SORRY :)

Sick
25-10-2006, 19:31
Nothing beats the coolness of an Ork Trukk.

WROOOOOOMDAKKADAKKADAKKAWROOOOOOOOM!!!

Reliability?
Who gives a damn...
You have to be FAST, and HIT HARD!!!

WROOOOOOMDAKKADAKKADAKKAWROOOOOOOOM!!!

Waaagh Grignak
25-10-2006, 19:45
A 2nd edition landraider... can you say 4 lascannons and 2 heavy bolters!!!!!!!:D

Maximuspandem
25-10-2006, 19:48
Got to be the hammerhead with a rail cannon... skimming whilst also ignoring all dangerous terrain but also counting the benefits and one of the best decoy launcher thingies around. Plus loads of cool flashy lights and displays on the inside (i would imagine) AND missiles that find their own target... :)

(Evil)Ash
25-10-2006, 19:55
I'd fly a Thunderbolt (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/thunderbolt.htm), that's just one sexy looking machine. not to mention that chicks dig fighter pilots.

Inquisitor Maul
25-10-2006, 20:46
Titan, plain and simple. A walking god of death and destruction. It gets no better than that IMHO.:D

Oh, it does. I vote for an Emperor class Battleship.:evilgrin:

Run puny humans, run!!

*fires a broadside* :skull:

Son-Of-Sparda
25-10-2006, 21:00
It'd have to be an Eldar Nightwing...
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/nightwing.htm

Nothing like outmaneuvering and outgunning the clumsy fighters of the Imperium of Man

Wheee!!!

lee
25-10-2006, 21:04
the rock :D

EVIL INC
25-10-2006, 22:41
Eldar Jetbike. No need for the vyper attachment if it is just me.

Fenriz
26-10-2006, 01:32
For me, itd have to be a Maruader Destroyer.

So i can hum the Dam-busters theme.

And the Autocannons, all about the Autocannons.

bladestalker
26-10-2006, 01:47
Eldar Scorpion super heavy tank natch. :)

hellfire
26-10-2006, 01:51
I cose land raider but i think I'd like a psi-imperator titan

ChaosBob
26-10-2006, 01:53
I voted Predator tank but would LOVE to pilot a Warhound Titan!:evilgrin:

Outlaw289
26-10-2006, 03:26
Falcon. Sleek, swift, deadly.

SON OF LION
26-10-2006, 03:35
Not too sure if someone else put this down but a space marine dreadnought.

The idea of wading through the thickest of fighting, crushing enemies beneath my feet or with a giant power fist and to annihilate enemy units with an assault cannon shredding them to ribbons is too cool.

And on top of that, the honour of being put in one and fighting for years after I'm technically dead just sweetens the deal.

Tymell
26-10-2006, 06:12
Not too sure if someone else put this down but a space marine dreadnought.

The idea of wading through the thickest of fighting, crushing enemies beneath my feet or with a giant power fist and to annihilate enemy units with an assault cannon shredding them to ribbons is too cool.

Doesn't a Titan basically give you that but....bigger? :evilgrin: Seriously though, I can definitely see where you're coming from, and the appeal is added to by that Dawn of War intro a lot ;)

Course Raider still wins :p All these claims about the sleekness of Eldar vehicles, the grace of the land speeder, the thrill of riding vypers of buggies...Raider takes the gold on all counts, so nyah

Sandalphon
26-10-2006, 07:59
Simple.

An Ork trukk.

Why? Easy, just because I haphazardly tossed a bucket of red paint on it, it WILL go 2x as fast as it should. Also having a green midget on the back, that will whack it with a wrench, to make sure it continues to run in perfect shape would be pimp.

Sakura
26-10-2006, 08:16
Landspeeder/Vyper/Pirhana
TOTALLY Like WOOOOO!
You don't get that sorta thing in stupid 2k.

mongoosedog300
26-10-2006, 08:39
snip

Course Raider still wins :p All these claims about the sleekness of Eldar vehicles, the grace of the land speeder, the thrill of riding vypers of buggies...Raider takes the gold on all counts, so nyah

Of course if you hit a bird/ someone throws a rock at you your skrewed:p

Gen.Steiner
26-10-2006, 09:31
Nah, the Titan wins.

Of all the ground-based vehicles, the Imperator Titan is just ... the best. :p

In space, that Dyson Sphere knocking around somewhere in the galaxy with all them 'crons in it would be fun to turn into a spacecraft.

Vanger
26-10-2006, 09:37
For Off-road fun:
Land Raider Crusader! It has Space, it's loud, it's awesome!

For a weekend ride with friends:
Tau Devilfish. Of course with a cool paintjob, kustom made interior, pool, DVD, home movie kit, etc. Pimpin cool.

For the show off:
The LOOTED CARNIFEX!!! *Hey IT bit that guy in two!!! Bad doggy!*

For outdoor exercise:
Tau XV-8 Crisis Battlesuit.

Going to work:
Nothing beats the Monolith.

For Helloween party entré:
Ravager, and the coat and mask from the Death Jester!!!

sulla
26-10-2006, 09:46
My 40K vehicle? A jetbike. Whichever one has the best handling and more importantly, the best exhaust sound...:evilgrin: :evilgrin: :cool:

Shadowseer Crofty
26-10-2006, 10:26
I would pilot either a dark eldar raven or an eldar nightwing, it'd be great zooming around the skies in such amazingly fast, manueverable craft

Yog_Sothoth
26-10-2006, 11:46
@looted Carnifex
Can I have a Hierodule for a horsey then?

Seriously though, a Landspeeder would be fun

Tymell
26-10-2006, 14:00
Of course if you hit a bird/ someone throws a rock at you your skrewed:p

Bah, I'm sure the DE have anti-bird technology, and anyone throwing a rock has no chance of hitting something that fast! :evilgrin:

For the show off:
The LOOTED CARNIFEX!!! *Hey IT bit that guy in two!!! Bad doggy!*

A looted Carnifex? Oooooh, now this I like the sound of :D I can just see a Carnifex with a Mad Dok sitting on it's back with all sorts of wires and bitz stuck in it's head and the Dok controlling it.

Cactusman
01-11-2006, 15:28
A titan... what's that one that looks like a dog? The whippet? The beagle? No, that's not it. Hell hound? I can't remember but I'm sure you all know what I'm going on about. the only thing I'd worry about would be that people would think I was trying to make up for something... a LOT

Gen.Steiner
01-11-2006, 15:29
A titan... what's that one that looks like a dog?

Warhound-class Scout Titan.

A fellow Princeps! It's a pity you didn't take the Imperator though... :angel:

Defenestratus
01-11-2006, 15:33
Definitely a Fire Prism.

Fast, Hard to dent, biggest boom for my fits of road rage.

Personally, I think that anyone wanting to pilot a tau skimmer instead of an eldar skimmer is like wanting to drive a Kia instead of a Jaguar.

bladestalker
01-11-2006, 15:50
Definitely a Fire Prism.

Personally, I think that anyone wanting to pilot a tau skimmer instead of an eldar skimmer is like wanting to drive a Kia instead of a Jaguar.

Likewise driving an Mon Keigh Landspeeder over a Vyper is like choosing a UPS truck over a Landrover. :)

Goq Gar
01-11-2006, 15:52
Hammerhead thanks.

S10 AP1 madness skimmer.

Strikerkc
01-11-2006, 15:54
Mars Class Battle Ship. A bit higher on survivability and woop-ass than your average run of the mill leman russ ;).

Getz
01-11-2006, 16:34
Definitely a Fire Prism.

Okay, you bing your Fire Prism and I'll bring my Hammerhead and we'll see who's boss...

Gekiganger
01-11-2006, 16:41
Hellhound, nothing like the smell of napalm covered greenies in the mornin.

Defenestratus
01-11-2006, 17:29
Okay, you bing your Fire Prism and I'll bring my Hammerhead and we'll see who's boss...

Sure thing. Then after that, we'll see who vaporizes a group of 10 terrorists the quickest, and for the followup, we'll drag race.

Best two out of three wins.

Not to mention you can't deny the blingbling factor of having a giant diamond as the centerpiece of your vehicle.

bnf
01-11-2006, 18:17
Predator here: The armoured fist of Chaos! Just take me into the thick of it!

Chainsworded Codpiece
01-11-2006, 18:19
Sure thing. Then after that, we'll see who vaporizes a group of 10 terrorists the quickest, and for the followup, we'll drag race.
Best two out of three wins.
Not to mention you can't deny the blingbling factor of having a giant diamond as the centerpiece of your vehicle.

Oh, hush, you two. Both of you, in reality, are more likely to TAKE THE BUS than you are to drive something really cool.

Oh, wait...that's me. Sorry.

Still, let's not get too carried away with the fantasy-impinging-on-reality, O.K.?

"Vaporizing terrorists"? Huh?:confused:

Still, in my fantasy garage...

A Harlequin Jetbike, done in Masquer colors (i.e., all of them);

A re-worked Predator Annhiliator, with Las-turret and H/Bolters, done up in Ork Freebooter Pyratz colors;

An old-style (late RT/ 1st ed.Adeptus Titanicus) Knight-class mini-Titan. Done up in that obnoxious purple-and-lemon yellow clash, with the heraldry showing a stylized Gaunt/'Stealer/'Nid head. I believe it was House Beaumaris, IIRC.

Gen.Steiner
01-11-2006, 18:42

Please do, then I can stand on both of you with my Imperator Titan. :)

Brush your teeth
01-11-2006, 18:45
i'd go for the leman russ, the vanquisher class, versatile well armoured, not to 'in your face' and it looks so cool!

Icarus Athrasuriel
01-11-2006, 19:55
Well, having not read any post here other than the topic starter I must say a Tau Hammerhead. Sure, my armour might suck at some points, but damn do railguns pwn!

Hatake Kakashi
01-11-2006, 19:57
my spirit would use a wraithlord does that count as a pilot :O

Defenestratus
01-11-2006, 21:01
Please do, then I can stand on both of you with my Imperator Titan.

Good luck putting that bad boy in the garage!

Oi! Think of the luxery tax on that bad boy? Fuel prices! Paying to retain the crew! Think of the nightmare of a doing a simple thing as changing the oil. What if you had to go back to the control center to get your wallet that you accidentallly left in the glovebox! It'd take you a half an hour just to go back to the top!

You'd also have to retain a private security force to guard it while you're sleeping since every black ninja on the planet would be trying to steal it.

Now that I think of it, I might need a vyper as my commuter next to the fire prism. With a slightly taller door, and adding a bay onto the side (think three car garage size) I could fit both in there with room for all the spare parts I'd need. I'd also have to convert my fiancee's study into a bedroom for the bonesinger mechanic I'd need.

Indeed, the logistics of owning an alien craft in today's society are more complicated than anticipated.

onnotangu
01-11-2006, 21:06
I'd pilot a Necron Shroud.
fly in and out so fast no one would know I was there.

SwordsofChaos
01-11-2006, 21:14
I would go in a monolith (is that possible?) cause they are really, really nice.
And they can blow entire city blocks in minutes!:skull:

Gen.Steiner
01-11-2006, 21:18
Good luck putting that bad boy in the garage!

Why'd I need to put it in the garage? I'd live in it. :p

Oi! Think of the luxery tax on that bad boy? Fuel prices! Paying to retain the crew! Think of the nightmare of a doing a simple thing as changing the oil. What if you had to go back to the control center to get your wallet that you accidentallly left in the glovebox! It'd take you a half an hour just to go back to the top!

Tax? Tax?! Ahahaha! What do you think the void shields, two platoons of Tech-Guard, and the main guns are for? Conquering the world, that's what. :p Changing the oil? That's what the servitors and attendant tech-priests are for. And I'd never leave my command throne... :evilgrin:

You'd also have to retain a private security force to guard it while you're sleeping since every black ninja on the planet would be trying to steal it.

They're welcome to try. Tech-Guard for the win.

I would go in a monolith (is that possible?) cause they are really, really nice.
And they can blow entire city blocks in minutes!

Minutes? Please! My Titan can immolate a city-block in under a second, and destroy a city with ease! :D

Icarus Athrasuriel
01-11-2006, 21:57
oooo, you seem pretty over-confident *cowers in fear*

Railgunner
01-11-2006, 22:07
I'd choose a shadowsword (the squadron commanders one so that i have 2 more that i'm effectivly in command of)..just to give Gen.Steiner a bad day:evilgrin:

Railgunner

Core_Commander
01-11-2006, 23:45
I love the Superior Tau Technology, but I voted for a Falcon. Superfast skimmer capable of doubling as a shuttle and a school bus for six? Two please!

Or better, instead of the second one, give me a Baneblade. Who needs a house when you have such a tank :D ?

Gen.Steiner
01-11-2006, 23:53
I'd choose a shadowsword (the squadron commanders one so that i have 2 more that i'm effectivly in command of)..just to give Gen.Steiner a bad day:evilgrin:

Railgunner

Damn! Volcano cannons! :p

I can only hope my 14 void shields bear up long enough to pound your pesky little insect vehicles into the dirt... :)

luchog
01-11-2006, 23:55
Well, from regular 40k, I'm all about the Vyper, or a regular Jetbike. A jetbike would kick serious booty.

If Forgeworld is included, gimme a Vampire Raider/Hunter. Or maybe a Scorpion grav tank. I can't decide.

Getz
02-11-2006, 00:04

Okay, you got me on the drag race - but for the terrorists I have just one word for you...

Submuntions

Followed by two more...

Secondary Weapons

So yeah, best two out of three...

Ithuriel
02-11-2006, 02:13
Man I would love to be the gunner on a vyper. I was just thinking about that today.

Ghilleman
02-11-2006, 02:13
I'd pilot the inquistorial shuttle from "Grey knights". super-fast, golden age technology, heavily armed, wahts not to love?

Warlord Kyle
02-11-2006, 03:26
If not a dark eldar jet bike, a de raider, or a de razorwing/raven...:cool:

Curufew
02-11-2006, 03:46
I voted for the Hammerhead. Nothing beats firing that cannon and seeing a Leman Russ blow up

bloodlust
02-11-2006, 03:54
I would definately be in a Land Raider, I love the way they look and what guns they've got!

Eldartank
02-11-2006, 04:06
I would want to pilot either an Eldar Falcon (or variant such as Fire Prism), or an Eldar Nightwing Fighter.

I remember reading about an Imperial Navy fighter squadron and thier disastrous week of sorties against Eldar Nightwings. By the end of the week, over 75% of the Imperial Navy planes had been destroyed, with only ONE possible kill of an Eldar plane, which could not be confirmed.

As for the Falcon and variants - What could be cooler than a tank that can act like a high-speed anti-armor anti-troop aerial gunship?

Essia
02-11-2006, 04:14
My vote's for an antigrav vehicle. A land speeder would be awsome.

Although piloting a falcon would be nice too (I'm thinking air conditioning, soothing music playing in the background. What else would you expect from a pointy eared pansy vehicle?)

Chaos and Evil
02-11-2006, 04:14
I don't see the point in piloting anything except a Warlord Titan. :D

http://www.ifelix.co.uk/gamesday/images/DSC00060_JPG.jpg

CaptainExctasy
02-11-2006, 05:15
I would say the Falcon for sure. It has to be Eldar, i don't want to be shot down in the first turn;)
And besides, i can carry Banshees, Any eldar would try to chat up those beauty's,lol.

DogmaRaider
02-11-2006, 05:22
Baneblade all the way.... :evilgrin:

Commissar Rowe
02-11-2006, 05:49
Give me a Sentinel...

Multilaser, HK's, Smoke launchers oh and upgraded comms so if you get in my face I can call in the rest of the damn army before I melt back into the terrain LOL :evilgrin:

Frinky
02-11-2006, 06:03
Hammerhead all the way, nothing beats firing a railgun at everything in sight, for the greater good of course.

Z-chan
02-11-2006, 06:16
A Falcon of course.

CaptainSenioris
02-11-2006, 13:03
Its gotta be an eldar vehicle, anything from a revenant to a jetbike, they all look fun.

Gen.Steiner
02-11-2006, 13:47
I don't see the point in piloting anything except a Warlord Titan. :D

http://www.ifelix.co.uk/gamesday/images/DSC00060_JPG.jpg

Ah, little brother! Welcome to the fight! Pity you didn't take an Imperator. :p

Captain Micha
02-11-2006, 13:57
gimme a hammerhead. ahhh the power of a rail gun

Inquisitor_Matt
02-11-2006, 15:05
Thunderbolt all the way

TAU AIR CASTE
02-11-2006, 15:11
It's got to be a falcon for me! carry combat troops across, heavy fire power and the ability not to get blow straight out of the sky is nice too.

Davout
02-11-2006, 17:48
Love the Landspeeder, so sleak.

Bigmarsh
02-11-2006, 17:53
Definitely a Valkyrie.

rabid stoat
02-11-2006, 17:56
Wave Serpent *SWIIIIIISH* Smooth as Silk, more curves than a Porsche. Plus you'd get a squad of Howling Banshees for 'company'. hurhurhur ;)

Defenestratus
02-11-2006, 18:11
Everyone keeps saying that they'd love to pimp out the howling banshees.

I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near a bus filled with tough, buff, pissed off, deathly loud women with BIG SWORDS THAT CRACKLE WITH ENERGY .. if I could help it.

Son-Of-Sparda
02-11-2006, 21:48
Genius... pure genius

Agamemnon2
02-11-2006, 22:23
I'd go with an Ordinatus Golgotha, myself.

Warp_touched
03-11-2006, 00:09
Definatly a Falcon. Speedy, reliable and decent guns?
Shred me some marines!...or Civillians?

Farseer
03-11-2006, 08:22
And I would be the grand master of war coordinating all you little vehicles!!MUHAHAHAHAAAAA Mixed Armor Company

Sparda
04-11-2006, 04:29
I would love to be entombed in a Dreadnaught, mainly so I could sleep the centuries away.:)

HiveFleetRazorMind
04-11-2006, 05:12
Nids have no vehicles there listed, so I have to choose a Razorfiend Cruiser :-)

Arryn
04-11-2006, 05:16
Give me an eldar jetbike with shuriken cannon... OH ITS ON!

Craignum2
04-11-2006, 05:26
Landraider baby! Just crusing around in a bunker-on-wheels, blowing things apart with the Godhammers, hosing down more stuff with the twin linked Heavy Bolter. Maybe the machine spirit doin' it's thing with the Storm Bolter. Shining the spotlight around. Drop the Terminators off for their walk in the park. Beautiful.

- C2

Meathook
04-11-2006, 07:37
Heck I would blow off my own arms and legs to get in to a Dreadnought! I just love how stompy and fume spewing they are. And pulls they are like walking shrines!

newpaintbrush
04-11-2006, 07:44
Heck I would blow off my own arms and legs to get in to a Dreadnought! I just love how stompy and fume spewing they are. And pulls they are like walking shrines!

Posts like that one worry me.

I think I would want to drive a pimpmobile battlewagon.

salty
04-11-2006, 11:55
Well, I chose Leman Russ from that list, for two reasons. One, I love tanks, and the idea of trundling along in this great big armoured behemoth as small arms fire patters off the hull is awesome. *Clang*, oh, whats that? Your krak missile just rebounded off my dozer blade? TOUGH! HAHAHAHA! DAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

*ahem*

Failing that, an Ork Gargant, or even Stompa would just be awesome. Well, until its boiler pressure inevitably gets two much to handle and blow the back off...

Salty :)

bladestalker
04-11-2006, 12:48
ooo eldar Titan, I have this vision of blasting a leman russ then 'moonwalking' with a twist, maybe a lttle but of 'running man' if only the thing had hands then I could point and grab my metal crotch just like Mikey J.

El_Phen
04-11-2006, 14:25
Can I have a dreadnought too? Use the Dreadnought for midweek walk to work and the Landspeeder for weekend blasts?

Lord Marshal Reinhard
20-11-2006, 13:12
Thunderhawk Gunship! :skull: Tons of firepower, tremendous armour, fast and can get you anywhere on a planet (and even beyond :D ).

eldaran
20-11-2006, 13:15
a falcon would be able to blow most things out of teh water, and nothing would be too big to destroy.

Gen.Steiner
20-11-2006, 13:43
a falcon would be able to blow most things out of teh water, and nothing would be too big to destroy.

O RLY? :p

How about this:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/GenSteiner/HURRRMECH.gif

Blow that up, Falcon pilot!

inq.serge
20-11-2006, 13:47
A Black Ship.:evilgrin:

Or a GK Battlebarge.

ThousandPlateaus
20-11-2006, 13:47
I would clearly be at the helm of a Capitol Imperialis.

RampagingRavener
20-11-2006, 13:49
Gotta be a Reaver Jetbike. Sleek, aerodynamic, and deadly. Of course, this assumes that I know how to pilot such a Jetbike and wouldn't end up smearing myself across the nearest solid object...

smileyface
20-11-2006, 17:38
Falcon. It's fast, it's agile, and it's got a huge turret packing energy weapons - so no matter how many things you blast, you never run out of ammo. Plus, with holofields and such it's nearly impossible to destroy. Finally, if you ever need to move house, it's got space in the back for everything.

Lord Flashheart
20-11-2006, 17:56
Voted other.
I would be the princeps of an Imperator class Titan.

- F -

cubez
20-11-2006, 19:13
I would pilot a carnifex? does that count as a vehicle??

if not, id say...... a baneblade :D

T}{E EngInE
20-11-2006, 19:34
Land Raider Crusader is one of my top picks...strangely though...i don't know what my other picks are...:confused:

T}{E EngInE
20-11-2006, 19:36
Um...can some please tell me where i can post pics of painted models?

cubez
20-11-2006, 19:37
I'd only use a crusader if it had its old rules :(

Gen.Steiner
20-11-2006, 20:00
Um...can some please tell me where i can post pics of painted models?

General Discussion, or the Painting and Modelling Forum. :)

Greatoliver
20-11-2006, 22:24
Good old Hammerhead. Armoured with the ability to fly over all and shoot 20 cars in one shot!

Other than that, a Manta would do...:rolleyes: (looks like thinking)

Pavulon
21-11-2006, 02:03
CSM bike.

Motorbikes are cool. Motorbikes with spikes and blades = cooler.

MAD MAN-A-TRON
21-11-2006, 02:55
Imperator Class Titan
Ave' Impetrator Because, who doesn't want to pilot a God Machine?

Gen. Steiner is a man of very good taste, hats off to you sir!

pwrgmrguard
21-11-2006, 05:06
i believe het the vehicle that would be the most fun to drive (if i had an unlimited supply of vehicles and a transmission frequency nothing could detect) would be the Cyclops variant of the Chimera. An APC full to the brim with high explosives,what could be better?Reusuable suicide bombing. NOTE this is only on a 40k battlefield, in real life i'd most like to drive a Thunderhawk Gunship. I can FLy. that or a Marauder Destroyer.

greenmtvince
21-11-2006, 05:35
I'd more than likely be a Valkyrie pilot for a Drop Troop regiment. I'm already a Blackhawk pilot, and that'd be closest 40K equivalent.

mistformsquirrel
21-11-2006, 07:01
Dreadnaught or, failing that (I'm not sure you'd count that as a vehicle or not really... I mean it uses vehicle rules but... you're kinda part of it in a sense so...)

So failing a Dreadnaught - a Sentinel.

I just love Walkers to be honest, a Battlesuit would also be incredibly cool...

Uhm... I'll revise my opinion: 2 Legs + Armor and Guns? I'm all over it. <O_O> Also, I have the sudden urge to yell DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA. Don't ask me why /shrug.

luchog
21-11-2006, 20:30
Realizing what a ****** driver I am, sticking me on a Jetbike or Vyper is probably not a good idea. Would end up splattered all over the landscape if fairly short order.

Oh well, just scoop up my spirit stone and stuff me in a Wraithlord, and it's all good. :D

T}{E EngInE
21-11-2006, 22:19
Thanks for the info...

Oh ya...definetly an imperial Guard Sentinal...

if you think i kid...try me! :cool:

Aquilla
21-11-2006, 22:30
Definately a Land Speeder Tornado. Why? It's probably my favourite vechicle in the game. It's highly manouverable, carries a impressive amount of firepire for it's size, and is piloted only by none other than the Emporer's Finest!

golembane
22-11-2006, 00:39
Waveserpent.

It's like the ultimate family vehicle. Family wants to go play in the snow at some point in the winter? no prob, just toss them in the back and take flight to where ever. Traffic jams bothering you in the Summer as you try tog et to your campsite? Take it over the treetops and let the other families deal with the streets.

And finally most important aspect of this quality family vehicle: Someone wanting to highjack your car will be in for a rude awakening when you take the WS up to about 200+ feet and laugh and he is suddenly the one begging forgiveness.

carl
22-11-2006, 00:48
You forgot the weaponry:p.

I'd go with an Eldar Void Stalker Class Battleship. It is a vehicle in a sense:p

Ohh, and it can level any Titan out there:p.

Nebëhr Gudahtt
22-11-2006, 01:07
I'd alternate between a Battlefortress and a Vyper, depending on my mood, I think. Titan, meh.

beardstache
22-11-2006, 01:22
Any eldar fighter craft. God DAMN air superiority feels good :)

Gen.Steiner
22-11-2006, 08:26
I'd go with an Eldar Void Stalker Class Battleship. It is a vehicle in a sense:p

Ohh, and it can level any Titan out there:p.

Maybe it can, but my other vehicle's a Retribution-class Battleship. Broadsides for the win! :p

carl
22-11-2006, 10:37
rofl, Don't tempt me to find somthing nastier now, i can think of a few allready:p.

Tymell
22-11-2006, 11:00
CSM bike.

Motorbikes are cool. Motorbikes with spikes and blades = cooler.

Bike with spikes and blades and a jet engine allowing it to fly = cooler still. :D

Gen.Steiner
22-11-2006, 14:31
rofl, Don't tempt me to find somthing nastier now, i can think of a few allready:p.

Well, leaving aside the Necron stuff; the Planet Killer and those Blackstone Fortresses are the only things nastier than a Retribution-class that I can think of...

Gearux
22-11-2006, 14:47
I'd go with a war walker. They're just flat-out cool.

Failing that I'd take a Titan, any race any type. This way I can destroy the rebels sheild generator! Muwahahahaha!:evilgrin:

P.S. 100th post w00t!!

HiveFleetEzekial
22-11-2006, 14:57
to 'pilot'? either a valkyrie, or a baracuda or maybe a scorpion MkII

to drive, on the other hand..

the p.-h. MkIIb LR i'm doing for my DA. or a hellhound (artemia pattern for me please :skull: )

carl
22-11-2006, 15:08
Well, leaving aside the Necron stuff; the Planet Killer and those Blackstone Fortresses are the only things nastier than a Retribution-class that I can think of...

Space Hulks:p

I'm sure theirs nastier stuff too that i've heard off. Allthough i'm not sure where.

sukigod
22-11-2006, 18:28
I chose other - choice is Orky Battlewagon.

Breakdown? I can get parts anywhere. Fuel? If I run out, just jam some grots in da tank until I can find more from da IG.

I see a lot of people mentioning the Titans. Yeah, big and stompy and all that but I like the idea of once in a while getting out and bashin' in some 'oomie or pansy skull wit my own two fists. Then I can jump back in and blast away with the hot-swap-able big shootas and Zap Gunz.

I don't need to worry about scratching my beautiful paintjob either. Just salp more armor plates over it.

inq.serge
22-11-2006, 18:41
Nothings nastier then a Black ship lead by an Inq. willing to take chances, I.E. opening psychic "Windows" allowing its Alphas send whats left of your ships into the warp.