PDA

View Full Version : Question About Chaos Warriors

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
25-10-2006, 07:08
I bought and have put together some Chaos Warriors because they are one of the raddest looking units in the game. However, I don't play them, and I just want to paint them and probably sell them. What would be the easiest to sell - and by that I mean, what is the best/most used weapons configuration, which evil god should they be aligned with(color), etc.? Any help with this would be awesome. And if anyone is actually interested in them, let me know. Thanks for your time, guys!

Fredrik
25-10-2006, 12:09
I would suggest going for an undevided look, hense they can be used in every army. As for weapons, handweapon and shield is never wrong.
These are just my opinions as for making them easy to sell, and yes i do play chaos and yes i field warriors.

der_lex
25-10-2006, 12:16
Go for undivided, and if not, go for Khorne. Nurgle is popular too, but probably won't sell well since Nurgle players usually love to convert and paint units for themselves. The other two gods have a more limited following, although Slaanesh is on the rise amongst players, it seems.

Gekiganger
25-10-2006, 12:58
Agree with all above.

Undivided with shields.
Khorne with shields or extra hand weapon.

As Lex said Nurgle players tend to convert ladahladahlah.

Luke
25-10-2006, 13:11
Undivided defo, failing that, Khorne. HW and Shield so then you get the "tacticians" interested as well.

Make sure the banner is awesome. Boobs and naked birds are sure to bag you a nice price.