PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd like to share with you guys.

gorenut
25-10-2006, 06:09
Something I sketched up in the past hour.
It's a Bret Peasant.
http://usera.imagecave.com/gorenut/menatarmscopy.jpg

I'm eventually gonna start painting up some Empire stuff.

EDIT: I just noticed there was in fact an art section. Sorry for posting here. I just thought since the work was related to Warhammer this was the right place. Feel free to move it mods, if you want.

StormCrow
25-10-2006, 06:47
Very nice, you should have a go at drawing the watchman character for ashc and his gang...if it's half as characterful as this you'll be onto a winner.

gorenut
25-10-2006, 08:11
thanks for the kind words. I just went through the thread with your artwork, very nice indeed. I am terrible in traditional mediums, simply because I mess up too much. I like the clean lines in your drawings.

Shadowseer Crofty
26-10-2006, 14:22
I saw this and thought...WOW! amazing picture, love the detail of the face, right down to the little cut on the lip and individual bits of stubble. great work.

StormCrow
26-10-2006, 21:46
thanks for the kind words. I just went through the thread with your artwork, very nice indeed. I am terrible in traditional mediums, simply because I mess up too much. I like the clean lines in your drawings.

thanks much appreciated. im the complete opposite, i tried doing digital art a couple of times butit just boggled my mind...couldn't do it to save my life :p