PDA

View Full Version : Regiments of reknown in an Orc and Goblin Army

chainer7
25-10-2006, 18:22
Hello can anyone please tell me if Orcs and Goblin armies can still take regiments of reknown, I know the dogs of war entry has been removed but the regiments of reknown entires in the armylist (on the Gw website) says nearly all armies can take them. I would like too include Volands Venators so I can have some heavy cavarly in my army and it says in who can take them anyone except Bretonnians. Can anyone help? :confused: .

NakedFisherman
25-10-2006, 18:24
Yes, they can.

The Dogs of War PDF and Regiments of Renown PDF both state which units can be taken and by whom.

ZomboCom
27-10-2006, 03:07
Gav Thorpe has said that for now there is absolutely no change in the DOW rules, and O+G can take them as normal.

eldrak
27-10-2006, 11:46
And I still wonder why so many spell it reknown. You get an amazing number of googlehits on that nonexisting word.

Gekiganger
27-10-2006, 12:36
And I still wonder why so many spell it reknown. You get an amazing number of googlehits on that nonexisting word.

Indeed.

Anyway, as NakedFisherman said, the PDF is lore atm and untill a new army book or errata comes out there shouldn't be a change although taking a regiment simply so you can have heavy cavalry doesn't sound very fluffy unless you include some sort of backstory...:eyebrows: