PDA

View Full Version : Fairies!

inq.serge
29-10-2006, 16:08
Characters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairy Queen (Lord of Change) 665pts (1Lord, 1Hero)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairy princess (Exalted Daemon) 340pts (2Hero)

Tzeentch; Master of Sorcery; Diabolic Splendor [SoC]

Units

5 x Butterflies (Screamers of Tzeentch) 165pts (Core)

5 x Butterflies (Screamers of Tzeentch) 165pts (Core)

12 x Fairies (Horrors of Tzeentch) 229pts (Core)

Champion

Champion

Champion

Champion

Champion

5 x pixies (Flamer Units) 125pts (Core)

5 x Pixies (Flamer Units) 125pts (Core)

5 x Pixies (Flamer Units) 125pts (Core)

1 x Butterfly chariot (Chariot of Tzeentch) 140pts (Rare)

See more and why here

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54380

-------------------

Have a nice day :D

ardude
29-10-2006, 17:08
where are the furys?

inq.serge
29-10-2006, 17:40
It's all tzeentch, so, no furies.

Von Wibble
29-10-2006, 18:19
The thought of a lord of change in a tutu has me worried.

In the tzeentch list I highly rate the flamers on discs (Will o' the Wisps?) Manouevreable and shooty. Not that bad in combat either. I would have a unit of 3 of them replacing one unit of horrors.

inq.serge
29-10-2006, 18:38
I heard that horrors are better.

maybe replacing one flammer unit (+some models of other types) for them?

I think they're cool, I'll model them like pixies mounted on butterflies.

(No the LoC won't wear a tutu, and it won't even look like a LoC, more like a huge fairy (A la beutyful queen ariel (The wood elf) mixed with pose of the nightbringer.)

Von Wibble
29-10-2006, 18:47
Horrors may be better -I don't know. I do know they provide easy VPs to an enemy with decent shock troops. But as you already have 3 units variety is surely the better way.

Iirc you need to lose 210pts for the butterfly riders. Thats 2 units of flamers or 1 of horrors. As I personally prefer more units (as long as each unit has a role that they can fulfill of course) I feel losing the horrors is a better option.

inq.serge
29-10-2006, 18:52
But I have 5 true core and 5 untrue core, deleting one core would make imbalance. However, I like defensive armies with strong offensive magic.