PDA

View Full Version : (NEC) My Enforcer Gang

vampking111
30-10-2006, 08:50
Well, after getting the Necromunda Rulebook off a friend and playing a few one off games at my Local GW I fell in love with the game.

As such I'm running a Necromunda Campagine at my GW on the vets night. And because im Running the campaigne, I'm going with Enforcers, With eachone, being converted, from plastic Cadians.
The campagin is set to begin in January, giving all the player time to make up gangs, and convert where needed.

But enough about that. I have made the gang list, and a single model. The rest is still to come, as such I'll be keeping a log of my work here, and posting pictures and that as I go.

Well, here is my Gang list:

Sarg - Plasma Pistol, knife choke 'nades and a combat Shotgun
Enforcer 1 - Bolt pistol, knife, choke 'nades and a Power maul.
Enforcer 2 - laspistol, knife, choke 'nades and a combat shotgun,Melta bombs and photon flash flares.
Enforcer 3 - knife, choke 'nades, powermaul and Suppresion shield
Enforcer 4 - Bolt pistol, knife, choke 'nades and a plasmagun
Enforcer 5 - knife, choke 'nades, powermaul and suppression shield
Enforcer 6 - laspistol, knife, choke 'nades and a heavy Stubber
Enforcer 7 - laspistol, knife, choke 'nades and a suppresion shield
Enforcer 8 - Bolt Pistol, knife, choke 'nades and a combat shotgun
Handler - Las pistol, knife, choke 'nades and a combat shotgun.
Cyber Mastif - Its teeth.

The main reson this thread is here is so that every one can see what im doing, hopefully point out help for things i need, or even just give me some tips.

As I said, I so far have one model made up, and that is my Heavy stubber, which isn't entirly completed. But here is a pucture any way.

Heavy Stubber:

Mrlemonjelly
30-10-2006, 10:08
Oo sounds fun, I love necromunda :)

vampking111
30-10-2006, 10:16
This is just a quick though, does anyone have any idea of a model i could use for my Cyber Mastif??

Jedi152
30-10-2006, 10:20
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=9947059913810&orignav=300808

There is a cyber-mastiff already available from the Necromunda range.

vampking111
30-10-2006, 10:24
I was looking more for a slightly dog shaped figure, to which i could green stuff and that to make my own model, as opposed to by a GW one.
But thanks for thwe link, if push comes to shove i'll probly use it.

t-tauri
30-10-2006, 11:36
There are a few decent hounds in the Mordheim Witchhunters (http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99111102015&orignav=300808) range which would cyber up quite nicely.

vampking111
31-10-2006, 16:20
Quick note, i have decided on the hound model im going to cyber up, and it is the ones that come with farmer maggot from LOTR. (I'll cyber them all and see which one I like.)

Before people say stuff like to small and that, thats what im going for, a small, compact slab of muscle/machine encased in Carapace armour with sharp teeth.

Secondly, like most wargamers/fluff lovers (i think(well ones i know)) I tend to carry a small note book with me, and as such have a rough concept for my Arbite Sarg. I have just got in from college and as such am having a break before starting to work on models.

My Sarg will have an Ork shoota (Drum mag one) held upwards in his right hand (las pistol hand from the Cadian box) His right hand will be the SM scout sarg hand, with out scope. As if he's just giving orders before opening fire. The Ork shoota is counting as an automtic combat shotgun.

The head I'm undecided about, I was going to use an unarmoured head and have a helmet straped to his waist, though i may just GS a helmet on, over a bald head (From the choas Maurader box)

Pics of this will follow. I'm off to do the work on it in about 30 mins once i've chilled. So expect pics in about an hour and a half.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who has commenet on this thread and suggested dog models. And thanks to anyone who even just looked at it.

KayvaanShrike
31-10-2006, 16:49
What GW do you attend? and this sounds like a really cool log!

vampking111
31-10-2006, 16:52
I go to the GW in Enfield, and can be found there alsmot every wednesday(Our vets nite.).

And althought it seems distant, this Necromunda campaigne wont actually start until after x-mas, giving the other gamers time to convert there own gangs.

If anyone else want to ask any questions about this gang, or the campaigne in general just post 'em here and i'll answer them. Well im off to get converting, expect another post by about 7pm (GMT)