PDA

View Full Version : Gotrek and Felix, and co

ss_cherubael
31-10-2006, 02:24
not sure if this should go here or in the general forum but because im asking about rules and ideas i thought it could go here.

Gotrek and Felix have their own rules and they are pretty damn good if you over look gotreks 3inch move. Now can all of you remember the old scenario from the last edition of fantasy that was the seven knights or something like that, it was pretty much 7 characters vs an entire army. i wanted to do this with gotrek and felix and their merry band of friends! ok so i use the rules already there for gotrek and felix but what about the other 3 (max, snorri and ulrika)?

i was thinking a lvl 3 wizard from the lore of metal, another deamon slayer in the form of snorri with limited rune weapons just want another beefy character and he was there when they killed the blood thirster! but when i get to Ulrika i get really stuck. Now what character template would i use for her? a boyar or something like that? or use an empire stat line? or go a bit crazy and make her in vampire form?

thanks in advance for the help

also feel free to add any advice about the other characters, or if i should add anyone else?

WLBjork
31-10-2006, 08:14
Not sure on Ulrika, some sort of Hero I think. Maybe a Wood Elf to represent her bow skills better?

Teclis (from Giant Slayer) and Makai Makaisson are the only other named heros in the WH rules.

ss_cherubael
31-10-2006, 08:17
i was thinking maybe Makaisson as there is even a mini of him, thanks for the suggestion for ulrika

vampires are cool!
31-10-2006, 13:05
id go for an empire captain for ulrika with a longbow.