PDA

View Full Version : 3500 mixed Nurgle (varied list)

devolutionary
31-10-2006, 03:06
I have marked this as Hordes list, but in reality it's a Hordes list with an extra 1500 points of Beasts. The entire purpose of this list is to provide a me with enough models to play from 2000 -> 3500 with variation and theme. I like Warriors, so it's very Warrior heavy for a Hordes list these days. I also took a fair few of small fast cavalry and beast units (Warhounds, Chariots, Marauders). The Giant well... I'm sorry, but I LIKE the new model, it's a great Nurgle giant. The Spawn is because I feel like I'm betraying the dark Gods by always overlooking it.

This is more a request for commentary on characters and individual units, the various combinations and such that arise. The theme is Death. Simple, I know.

Chaos Lord- 368
Daemonic Steed
Sword of Might
Gaze of the Gods
Shield
Mark of Nurgle

Sorceror of Chaos - 200
Level 2 Wizard
Spell Familiar
Dispell Scroll
Mark of Nurgle

Aspiring Champion - 144
Great Weapon
Crimson Armour of Dargan
Mark of Nurgle

6 Chosen Knights - 395
Full Command
War Banner
Mark of Nurgle

12 Warriors - 260
Shields
Full Command
Mark of Nurgle

11 Warriors - 256
Great Weapons
Full Command
Mark of Nurgle

15 Marauders - 115
Flails
Full Command

15 Marauders - 115
Shields
Full Command

5 Marauder Horsemen - 65

5 Marauder Horsemen - 65

Beastlord - 225
Slaughterer's Blade
Armour of Tortured Souls
Mark of Nurgle

Bray Shaman - 158
Level 2 Wizard
Braystaff
Mark of Nurgle

Wargor - 110
Battle Standard
Pelt of the Dark Young

13 Bestigors - 261
Full Command
Mark of Nurgle
Vitriolic Totem

14 Gors & 13 Ungors - 198
Full Command
Shields

Tuskgor Chariot - 85

Tuskgor Chariot - 85

5 Warhounds - 30

5 Warhounds - 30

5 Warhounds - 30

Beast of Nurgle - 75

Chaos Giant - 225
Mutant Monstrosity

DesertDirge
31-10-2006, 12:44
Actually not bad at all. Seperate the only thing I would try to do is maybe get some hounds in the mortal list for a screen.

devolutionary
31-10-2006, 17:31
Well that's the thing is that I WOULD include hounds... but they make no sense to the theme of the Mortals. Besides, I don't think I'd feilf the 2000pts of Mortals on their own, but would fill 500pts with the Beasts. I've got this sort of Dead Hand theme for the mortals, and a Plague Herd theme for the beasts. I would probably fit the Wargor, some Hounds, the Beastherd, and a Chariot in to a 2000pt list to provide my skirmishing element, accounting for them as followers of the Chaos Lord (who has no hand, and is therefore cool) ;)

Thanks for the comments on that though. I am definitely taking such considerations in to account.