PDA

View Full Version : Heres a question about next years campaign

maze ironheart
31-10-2006, 14:03
Hi was wondering if next years campaign going to be on vampires if so what do you think it will involve.I think that it might be that nagash is reviving and plans to destroy the hole empire.Or it could involve dark elves and high elves what do you think next years campaign will be about.

notsoevil
31-10-2006, 14:07
The Nagash thing has been suggested, but from what I understand that's been suggested many times in the past too. Another thing I've read here (use the search by the way) was the Campaign being focused on the Orcs.

Either way, I hope to participate.

UnDead-ALife
31-10-2006, 14:13
Many rumours said that it will concern Nagash(the new vampire counts are coming) and also a protagonism of the orcs and globins. But its said that Nagash ll cost more than...1500 and there ll be enourmus armies fighting each other but this is just rumours...

maze ironheart
31-10-2006, 15:05
I hope to participate to because i liked the luztria campaign:) .I wonder what rules they will use would it be like encounter rules or maybe it will be under cover of darkness rule like with eshin.What new powers do you think nagash will have at his desposol.