PDA

View Full Version : Christmas special offers?

CELS
31-10-2006, 14:31
I seem to recall that GW used to have certain special offers for christmas, like if you spent a certain amount of money, you would get a certain discount... but I don't recall if that was for shipping or what it was. Anyway, does anyone know if there will be any special offers like that this christmas? Or just the offers that are already up?

The Ape
31-10-2006, 14:35
They may have a postage deal via mail order, but very unlikely in any shops.

Your best (only) bet for a discount is via an independent retailer.

Karhedron
31-10-2006, 18:53
I seem to recall that GW used to have certain special offers for christmas, like if you spent a certain amount of money, you would get a certain discount...

You are remembering from a very long time ago. GW stopped offering package discounts a couple of years after 40K 3rd edition came out. Allegedly there was some clause in their LOTR contract that prevented them from discounting their own games. The best you can get these days are the battle force and mega force deals.

Crube
31-10-2006, 18:55
many, MANY moons ago perhaps... now all we seem to get is this years, 'spend ove £100 and get free postage'

Woop de doo...

CELS
31-10-2006, 22:07
Heheh, alright, thanks guys. I'll just declare this thread closed before we start another rant :D