PDA

View Full Version : Nightgobbos-Heros on Wolfs and chariots?

Yaffar
01-11-2006, 07:15
in my german O&G Book i seems to be that Nightgobbo-Heros can ride wolfs, Chariots and Gigantulas...

because there are sentences like:

all GobboGargbosses / all Gobboshamans can ride a wolf ...

if "no, they canīt"

waths abaout this sentence:

only one Gargboss or "GoblinGarboss" can be a ArmyStandartBearer

menas it no Nightgobbo can take the Battlestandart.... but there are standarts only for Nightgobbos...

another sentence says: if you read "Goblin", that means "all Goblins (incl. Nichtgobbos) ... only for Magic Items, or for all the armybook ?

what do you think ?

T10
01-11-2006, 07:24
Each subsection of characters deals with two or three types of characters, in your case Goblin and Night Goblin Big Bosses. Each subsection lists a number of options fort hose characters.

Where the type of character is not specified, the option is available to all to any of them.

Where the type is specified the option is limited.

-T10

Yaffar
01-11-2006, 07:35
also in german

and my question...

can or can not -NightgobboHeros ride a wolf/Gigantula/Chariot ?

(i say : yes thay can !)

Avian
01-11-2006, 09:02
Night Goblin Big Bosses have one listed option for a mount: The Great Cave Squig. They have no other options and so cannot ride wolves and whatnot.

Yaffar
01-11-2006, 11:21
ok !

could you (or someone else) please give me the exactly english sentence for the gargboss equipment, the BSB- option and the GobboShaman equipment out of the armybook ?
(maybe per pm, if it is not ok to write this here..)

its for our german communitiy

thanks a lot !

BlazeXI
01-11-2006, 12:47
ok !

could you (or someone else) please give me the exactly english sentence for the gargboss equipment, the BSB- option and the GobboShaman equipment out of the armybook ?
(maybe per pm, if it is not ok to write this here..)

its for our german communitiy

thanks a lot !

Basicly, ther is written "A goblin big boss can ride" a wolf, a chariot. The letter "A" before word goblin is crucial, as it clearly indicates that it is a common goblin.

We had a similar problem with engineering runes back in 4th edition. Rune of forging (rerolling misfire result) had been written so: it can be inscribed on a cannon. It clearly indicated that it was for cannons only. But some beardy Dwarf players would put it on an organ cannon... I remember one particular row about it. And in next White Dwarf Gavin Thorpe explained it the way I opted for (only a cannon). The guy has said that Mr. Thorpe has no authority to him. I never played the guy again. And he did not know english to make the matter more funny.

Yaffar
01-11-2006, 13:48
ok thanks for that...