PDA

View Full Version : chaos marks

blacklegioncommander
02-11-2006, 18:31
i my a new chaos player and are not sure what a mark of undivied is and how do you put them on your models and dos every model in a squad need one or just one model thanks:confused:

zendral
02-11-2006, 18:36
Well, the chaos book is known to be one of the most confusing books there is, since all the information is scattered. I suggest scanning the whole book, since it does answer your question.

Mark of undivided allows units to reroll moral tests. Every model must have the same mark and pay for it appropriately. If the chaos lord(general) has one, then any unit with the mark of slaanesh, tzeentch, khorne, and nurgle, count as elite choices. And can be taken not regarding the grudge rule. The marks of chaos are explained on page 38. Usually It is just an 8 pointed star, you dont HAVE to mark it on your men physically...since it is already sort of represented in the plastic on the armor.

Son-Of-Sparda
02-11-2006, 20:08
Technically I don't think you have to physically give Chaos SM an actual 'mark' of Chaos Undivided; all the iconography on their armour is enough.

Core_Commander
02-11-2006, 20:24
I think so too. The mark of Chaos Undivided is an eight-pointed star, and on your Marines' armours there should be plenty.

Chem-Dog
02-11-2006, 21:33
Or the Legion's own Icon....

Vesica
03-11-2006, 00:23
have you tried searching Google for imgages of it, you could also find some photos of what over people have done

blacklegioncommander
03-11-2006, 16:00
thanks for that it helps a lot.

xibo
03-11-2006, 16:16
outside of GW the eight pointed star is called chaos magic icon, chaos magic star or chaossphere. See this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic)