PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 3

Vberg
03-07-2005, 03:24
I know a thread on this game has probably been done before but i have just discovered it in the past week.

Im not a big fan of the MGS series but MGS3 changed that. Games of such ambition are rare. Unlike the previous game the story line wasnt complicated for the sake of it.It seemed more taylored towards a Europen audience The characters were very memorable and the twist at the end with EVA and ADAM was unexpected to say the least though the Boss's true allegance was never any great secret. The ending was the most poignant and emotive i have ever seen in any game. The end battle scene with the Boss was beautiful.

I loved it but did you?

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
03-07-2005, 05:41
Hmmm...i really should finish that game.

I got it the week after it came out, and i got to where you kill the end, and just quit.

How far along was i? About half way? I dont want to have 80% of the game left caused that would just **** me off and keep me from playing it again...i m weird like that.

Brother Bob
03-07-2005, 12:13
played it out 3 times :rolleyes: ...

but still the games rocks!
although i hate snakes... :p

~BB~

Vberg
03-07-2005, 12:17
5upr3m3 h4xx0rz id say the battle with the End is a little over half way. It really is worth playing to the end the best is yet to come.

Unfortunately the game belongs to my friend so i have only had a chance to play it once on the very easy difficulty setting (i know. i suck)

Plaguebearer
04-07-2005, 16:05
I still haven't got around to playing that one... Its collecting dust on my shelves... So is Silent Hill 3...

I just never bother turning my PS2 on anymore; I go for the Xbox every time...