PDA

View Full Version : What to get tommrow (well...today since it's 12:00)

Stormtrooper Clark
04-11-2006, 00:01
So i'm gettig the new Codex (For Eldar) tomrrow and i am a ltitle stuck on what to buy, i had 62 but i got Darkcrusade, still got 42 though so...

Codex (7) (Paid a deposit so only 7 when i pick it up)

Dire Avengers (18) Shooty shooty goodness.

New Farseer (7) Use your mind :) :)

Total: 32

So...i had 10 left...was going to get some money off my Parents and buy a box of lovely triking Scorpians but...

Anyway, would you say this is ok 'list'? I Already have a box of Guardians (With HWP) and a Box of new Rangers.

Killgore
04-11-2006, 00:56
I'd save and buy a 50 Eldar Battleforce

Seth the Dark
04-11-2006, 03:01
Dont waste your money on the Battalion box. What do you already have?

viokni
04-11-2006, 05:53
the Battalian box is CRUMMY S***. It has a horrible balance in troops. I suggest starting up a guardian Jetbike squad.

JaBoK
04-11-2006, 08:13
Yea, I personally like dire avengers as troops, and wave serpents and fire prisms are always a good choice, so are scorps.

ss_cherubael
04-11-2006, 09:25
Dont go near the battle force box its a pos! the troops in it are next to useless unless you already have stacks of guardians and then you wouldnt want them and who wants a five man troop choice that are dire avangers????when the box is a 10 man box????? and a wave serpent WHOOPTIDO!!!!!!!
save and buy some aspect troops or maybe some guardians with platforms for some shooty goodness. the scorps seem to be popular and are quite devistating from what i hear especially in COD so it might be worth taking a look at them, if not that go for some jetbikes as they now cost even less than before and can be a pain in the **** with a 3+ inv. with turbo boost for caping table quaters and running interfearance on the priority tests and make people leave those other expensive choices alone.

guillimansknight
04-11-2006, 11:28
I'd save and buy a 50 Eldar Battleforce

yep same as above

CaptainSenioris
04-11-2006, 14:09
Personally I'd get some aspect warriors, whichever aspect, they're all equally cool.

I look at the battleforce and see only 2 uits I'd use in my army; the war walker is tempting but I'd want 3 and I'm not using guardians anymore.

It's up to your own personal preference I suppose.

El_Phen
04-11-2006, 14:21
I'd get stuff from ebay if I were you. You could get a whole bunch of stuff from there for a fraction of the retail price. Personally I'd invest in some Dire Avengers or Harlequins.