PDA

View Full Version : World Eaters

< Slanesh >
05-11-2006, 13:55
Hi
I'm begining to build an army of World Eaters. I want to ask You if there is an option to make a pg army other than demonic bomb. I've got 12 khorne berzaerkers beacuse I like those models, but everyone tells me that they are weak. I've also bought a Deamon prince and 11 bloodletters and I don't know what next. Don't get me wrong I like Deamonic Bomb but I'm thinking of something else which will be as deadly as it. Plz advise :D

El_Phen
05-11-2006, 14:02
Berserkers, despite what you may have been told, are NOT weak. They are close combat monsters and I would quite happily put them up against ANY assault squad you care to mention. So get more of those. A dreadnought with two close combat weapons, mutated hull, maybe a destroyer if you can afford it and a Defiler or three to back 'em up should see you right. Also, Khorne possessed with either Daemonic Mutation or Daemonic claws are probably the best marine killers out there. Maybe use a unit of bikes as well for some turbo-boosting daemon bombing fun as well.

themagister
08-11-2006, 22:17
berzerkers are great. i have a friend made almost entirely of berzerkers.

ashc
08-11-2006, 22:36
i have a friend made almost entirely of berzerkers.

wow, did you build him yourself? lungs, heart, eyes, everything berzerkers huh. ;):p

World Eaters are well worth playing as a horde of frothing madmen rather than a daemonbomb.

Ash

Latro_
08-11-2006, 22:52
Get some more bezerkers until you have 2 units of 8
with bolt pistols, chain weapons and an icon
both units with an aspiring champion with power fist and tail of burning blood.

thats a good core. Maybe give one of those units a rhino for mobile cover.

then you want ya DP tooled up and with wings + personal icon to summon ya bloodletters, who should also be in a unit of 8

that'll give leave you enough pts for maybe a predator or dreadnought with some anti tank stuff on it.

therego 1000ish pts.

if you want deadly you really wanna tool ya DP up. I forget what makes up the optimum Khorne statured lord of untimated death and destruction but i'm sure somone will post the wargear options and the reasons why.

hertz
08-11-2006, 22:53
wow, did you build him yourself? lungs, heart, eyes, everything berzerkers huh. ;):p
Ash

aww, man, that where almost mean!:p :D

ashc
08-11-2006, 22:54
aww, man, that where almost mean!:p :D

it would have been mean too if it wasn't for these guys ;):p

A very tongue in cheek

Ash

xibo
08-11-2006, 23:05
you should paint your friend up in 3 colours. No, chaos-black hair doesn't count as colour.

Lord Humongous
08-11-2006, 23:10
What Latro said....

I play WE army, and almost always take with 2 units of 8 berserkers (chainaxes, bps, tobb, power fist) 1 or 2 units of 8 bloodletters, and a deamon prince with flight, an icon, and lots of "killproofing".
Aside from that, I like my fleshounds (though bikes would also rock), the predator, and the defiler. I occasionally use rhinos for the berserkers, or give the AC a deamon spawn to bulk up the units.