PDA

View Full Version : 40k Chain Quiz

Phunting
03-07-2005, 21:48
Hey all,

Back from self-imposed exile, and notice a lack of 40k fluff chain quiz thing, despite there being a fantasy one.

:eek:

For anyone who doesn't know, someone asks a question. When it is correctly answered the person who originally asked it must confirm it is correct. The person who got it right then gets to ask a question and so on...

No looking the answer up on the net, but consulting reference material is allowed.

Well, here goes. Easy to start with.

Aside from Fabius Bile, name another of the Lieutenant Commanders from the Emperorís Children Legion.

Brusilov
03-07-2005, 21:51
I think either Eidolon or Lucius were Lieutenant Commanders of the Emperor's Children...

Bmaxwell
03-07-2005, 21:57
Lucius was for sure. Brusilov you get the next q

Brusilov
03-07-2005, 23:58
Okay, so here goes:

Why is the position of Abbess of the Adepta Sororitas not currently occupied ?

Bmaxwell
04-07-2005, 03:39
the current Abbess went on the pilgaramge that all abbess must take and has not been heard form since then

Bmaxwell
04-07-2005, 03:41
pardon the spelling errors

Brusilov
04-07-2005, 06:13
You're right Bmaxwell, she's not been heard of and as long as the Ecclesiarchy does not know what happen to her, the post will remain empty.

Your turn now

Phunting
04-07-2005, 09:59
Yeah Brusilov was right with both of them.

Sorry I didn't get back straight away, I'd left work.

EmperorsChamp01
04-07-2005, 10:08
whats the next question? Comon I want the next Question

Brusilov
04-07-2005, 18:25
Mmaxwell is the one asking the next question...

Yorkiebar
04-07-2005, 18:33
This thread should be closed. There is an existing WarSeer 40K Chain Quiz, you just didn't look. Now go use the search button!

EDIT: I just reincarnated it.

Brusilov
04-07-2005, 19:10
I don't see why if it died you should bump it up, threads often crawl back in one form or another over time. There are only so many things you can talk about (although new people contributing means new approaches to the fluff and thus more interesting discussions).

I don't see why it should be closed...

Yorkiebar
04-07-2005, 19:21
Because it clogs up the forums. It's even in the FAQ. Everyone knows (or should know) this rule:
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE! (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php)

This thread shouldn't have been started in the first place. The chain quiz rules allow it to be reincarnated if 5 days inactivity has occurred. There was no need for a new one.

Bmaxwell
04-07-2005, 19:41
sorry I went to the bed after I posted that.

what is the 8th unviersal law of the admech?

x-esiv-4c
04-07-2005, 19:43
The alien mechanism is a perversion of the true path.

Bmaxwell
04-07-2005, 19:45
very fast its your turn X

Brusilov
04-07-2005, 19:46
No need to get all righteous on me there. I seldom start new threads, not because I have nothing to say (as you might know if you'd been on Portent 40k background back in its glory days, brings a tear to my eye!), but because I feel I can contribute generally useful information on other threads.

There was an already started thread, so I replied to it, because I like 40k trivia, don't go shooting at me.

And another thing, it's not the case for something like a quizz thread, but in other cases the search engine does not necessarily provide you with a thread that has the relevant information. Moreover threads have a natural tendency to go off topic while remaining interesting (the only thread that ever kept on topic for 30+ pages on Portent that I know of, except trivia thread, was the civil war thread. Damn, I'm one of the few survivors from that era :eek: ).

So don't presume to teach me things I already know. :p

But amusing video nonetheless.

And incidently, if the mods locked up all the threads that were repeats from other threads, half the newly started thread would be locked up...

But anyhow, I'll stop this and move over to the other quizz thread, because you're right. I just argue for the sake of it :rolleyes:

x-esiv-4c
04-07-2005, 19:49
One of the following army symbols does not have something in common with the other three (in terms of the content of the symbol). Which is it?

Blood Angels Spce Marines
Ulthwť Eldar
Emperor's Children
Lamenters Space Marines

Bmaxwell
04-07-2005, 19:53
im gonna go with Lamenters cause the other three macth.

since there is allready a chain quiz up im gonna stop sorry everyone

Phunting
05-07-2005, 09:43
This thread should be closed. There is an existing WarSeer 40K Chain Quiz, you just didn't look. Now go use the search button!Sorry, I did look about but as I was expecting it to have the words '40k' in the title I missed it. I also asked people in the fantasy chain thread and was told there wasn't a 40k one.

Anyway, abandon thread to here (http://www.portent.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7&page=19&pp=10) then.

P