PDA

View Full Version : Good at drawing?

Lord Lucifer
02-04-2005, 15:23
Okay, so here's a question. Who here is good at drawing? Anime in particular, but I'll settle for about any style if no expert Anime-tors step up

It's for a super secret underground black market hush hush conspiracy plan that no-one knows about. Not even me.
So if you can draw, especially if you can draw anime, please contact me in regards to this super secret underground black market plan that doesn't exist ;)

Any assisstance you can't render because it isn't needed because the secret plan that doesn't exist, doesn't exist, will be greatly appreciated :)

Chez
-Luci

MVA
02-04-2005, 16:15
Eh, I can definately throw my hat into this general area.

Lord Lucifer
02-04-2005, 16:32
And I could steal it and use it for extortion :D

Anyone else?
Don't force me to engage the services of my nemisis :P

New Cult King
03-04-2005, 12:55
DV8/Raziel is stupidly good at drawing. I used to think I was good til I saw his stuff. He has a very strong comic book style, slightly exaggerated, but bold and very, very good.

I wonder if he's signed up here again..?

Wolflord Bloodangel
04-04-2005, 02:06
And Im pretty sure PSD is a bit of a drawing legend....

Personally though, my drawing skills are about as existant as your plan....

Lord Balor
04-04-2005, 06:28
Those Who leant me their skills for Balor's Big Project (Which reminds me i gotta double time now that all the old stuff is lost) were Piotrov, Juddski & PSD, all of whom are very talented. Piotrov is around the liferaft, PSD occasionally visits blacklegions.net but Juddski i've never heard from since the great fall...

Hope that helps at all!

Dargon
05-04-2005, 05:30
I have some skill, particularly in the realm of cartoon art (my avatar is my own work, if you have a microscope handy :p ).

Never tried anime, though my style seems to be gradually working it's way in that direction. Right now it's a bit closer to Disney style.

Just a thought...

juddski
16-04-2005, 22:31
i don't think i could do your project justice as i stink at anime/manga... :o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://artemisquinn.yafro.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

you could try artemis he seems to have got that style ? and lord balor i've got your pics safe in my photobucket album if you still want them ;) .i'm pretty much tied up with other things at the moment ,Anargo Sector Project and cathay/nippon if anybodys interested why don't you drop by and check it out :cool:

if you go onto a site called elfwood ,there's a lot of artists doing fanart or sci fi (maybe you can recruit one of them to do some pics for you?) ;)
------------------------------------------------

The Cathay Project:
Creating an empire in the far east of the Warhammer World:
The Cathay Projet
--------------------
The Anargo Sector Project:
Creating an entire Imperial Sector:
Anargo Sector Project

Rabid Bunny 666
16-04-2005, 22:50
Those Who leant me their skills for Balor's Big Project (Which reminds me i gotta double time now that all the old stuff is lost) were Piotrov, Juddski & PSD, all of whom are very talented. Piotrov is around the liferaft, PSD occasionally visits blacklegions.net but Juddski i've never heard from since the great fall...

Hope that helps at all!

juddski hangs round the cathay project in everything, i dabbled in concepts, but never got them finished

Lord Balor
17-04-2005, 02:39
Juddski, nice to see ya again. I've recovered most of my stuff so far cept your pics and a story or two, but Balor's Big Project is still on track despite the major setbacks. One of these days i'll get a site together to host everything, but at the moment i've had far too many problems and work to do...

Btw, another nice Pic!

juddski
17-04-2005, 11:01
i've pm'd you my e=mail ad ,just let me know when you need them