PDA

View Full Version : Need some help 200pt Tzeentch Daemon list

rivers3162
12-11-2006, 23:55
I was thinking about trying something new from my current Nurgle mortal list and I quite like the sound of a Tzeentch Daemon army. Had a quick look at the army book and was thinking along the lines of:

Exalted Daemon (lord)
18 Horrors
18 Horrors
8 Flamers
5 Screamers

I was just wondring if anyone had any advice or suggestions regarding Tzeentch daemons, unit sizes etc.

I also quite fancy using either beasts or mortals in the army too, any more ideas regarding which one or what to use?

I'm sorry this is a bit vague but it was just one of those thoughts that rampage out of control!

RobbiP
13-11-2006, 02:50
You've got too many daemons... too few models there in total... some key things you're missing:

1) Tzeentch Chariots... theyre amazing
2) Get some mortals in there (if you're not using the SoC list) either Knights or Marauders.
3) I'd get a Greater Daemon instead of the exalted... just personal preference...

/Rob

Voltaire
13-11-2006, 08:18
Drop your Horrors to 3 units of ten with appropriate flamer supplements and do as Rob said - get a greater Daemon.

popisdead
14-11-2006, 19:52
From what I've seen of a fellow gamers tzeentch daemon list is units of 10 horrors do better than units of 15+

Only because when 10 die, it's only 10 ;)

That may be 2-3 too many flamers. I'd take 5-6.

you've just so few units is my main point and no chariots,..

Revlid
14-11-2006, 20:01
Either go for two units of ten Horrors and stock up on Chariots and Changebringers, or go for units of 15+ Horrors with few (if any) Chariots and Changebringers.