PDA

View Full Version : i won something!! wooo!!

nurgle_boy
02-04-2005, 18:53
ok, just got home after one of the best days of my life. ive never won a thoing before, but today, i won me a painting competition!!
out of the catagories, i won best youngblood 40k, and best youngblood overall.
i won me a copy of the new white dwarf signed by the whole white dwarf team, including paul sawyers with his name signed as fat bloke :D
just out of curiosity, would that make me the best under 15 painter in bath?
but anyway, yay!!
also i met guy haley, w00t!

Darkness
02-04-2005, 19:09
Me came second at my GW's Painting Competition, despite having spent what seemed like forever on my model, and having perfected NMM on it... ah well, it better have been a damn nice model that beat me. :D

plasmadaemon
02-04-2005, 19:13
i won too, today! (if it isn't GW's 30th anniversary :rolleyes: )
i had 20 layered up layers of paint on my inquisitor lord and his henchmen :D

and guess what? youngbloods as well :D

Piku
02-04-2005, 19:15
Congrats all.
Mainly Nurgle_Boy though because he isn't trying to steal someone elses thunder. ;)
Now go post 'em in Painting and Terrain. :)

Sojourner
03-04-2005, 14:45
I won a fiver on a bonus ball competition. Go me.

Rabid Bunny 666
03-04-2005, 17:49
aww, i forgot my case yesterday, and i only really got up about 2'ish, so that may be why i didn't enter :D

Marsekay
04-04-2005, 01:42
Good work Nurgle boy!
But who is Guy Haley?

Wolflord Bloodangel
04-04-2005, 02:18
Well done everyone. Theres little more inspiring than a well painted model. Pity I cant paint at all :(

My one and only saving grace is the preternatural ability of my Space Wolves to kick the pants off anything and everything on the field of battle :D

Wez
04-04-2005, 11:05
*Looks at his lmt edition artwork*

*looks at the second artwork he won*

Out of the 4 categories, I entered 2. I won the fantasy one, and came second in the 40k one. I also won best overall thingie.

Congrats to everyone. I would say how I slaved long and hard, but really I didn't.:p I just entered my 9 favourite bret knights and called them a "unit". Then NI just took every word bearer I had painted, put them together and call them a “unit” again.;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/Wezzz/Chaos%20space%20marines/

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/Wezzz/Warhammer%20Bretonnians/

-Wez