PDA

View Full Version : South African Gamers

Chaplain-Librarian Marcus
13-11-2006, 13:02
Hey all. If anyone here is from South Africa, or knows someone who is a gamer there, please let me know as I am currently tring to set up Warhammer and 40k in Kwazulu-Natal. Thanks

Gimp
14-11-2006, 11:58
I man, I am a South African but I unfortunatly play in Johannesburg but I do now of a couple of guys who play up here.

Chaplain-Librarian Marcus
14-11-2006, 13:28
Hey - thanks for the rep. I'm trying to gather enough players to make regionals feasible - I know there's one in Joburg but not in Durbs - yet...
I've just set up quite a strong club at Thomas More College, but we're looking for opponents. If you could please find out if there's anyone who knows KZN gamers, that would help.

Gimp
14-11-2006, 13:45
I wish you luck man because there is not alot of us here in sa. By the way i play dark elves and space marines. what army/armies do you play.

jansuza
15-11-2006, 05:20
Hi. Me and the Gimp are both from Joburg, playing at a club called 3+.

We are currently getting ready for a tournament we're hosting next week, and there's normally quite agood turnout ranging from between 30-60 people.

I don't know of any clubs in KZN, but I'll look for you. I remember there being one in Durban about 7 or so years ago, but they kinda disappeared as far as I can tell.

It would be nice if you could organize a regionals for KZN. Currently we only have one for the Cape and one for Gauteng. We just finished the nationals last month, with the winner from both 40K and fantasy getting sponsored to go to the GT in England. It would be nice to see some KZN blood there aswell.

PM me if you want to know anything more.

JAN