PDA

View Full Version : 2 vs 2 Battle @ 1000Pts

Griffin
14-11-2006, 06:00
Hi all. Since this is the tactics section i have a quick question.

We will be having a small 4 way battle coming up. Its going to be me as a Iyanden Footslogging force (wraithguard galore) and a Necron Player vs A Blood Angel Player as well as Tau guy. Clearly not a good matchup.

Any advice for me and My allie. I'm not going to be fielding any Wave serpents because of the Points - Basically like 10 Wraith guard, 2 Farseers and 2 Spirit seers and 2 Wraithlords. Necrons are going to be feilding Warriors mainly, with some wraiths, Pariahs and 2 Lords.

I know that the tau guy loves his Railguns, and Suits, not having played him before. The BA guy loves his Termies, so I'm awaiting lots of 2+ saves.

Any Tactics or Advice ?

Reflex
14-11-2006, 07:34
yeah, death company is highest priority, along with baal predators.

Griffin
14-11-2006, 07:37
I'm assuming you mean to shoot ?

xibo
14-11-2006, 08:23
unless you want to deal multiple hidden s9 power fists or s5 powerswords with reroll to hit by the end of his second turn you _should_ shoot the death company to pieces from the very beginning. Oh, and the death company may also ignore wounds not having strenght>=8 on 4+, so yes, shoot it with bigger weapons.

ss_cherubael
14-11-2006, 08:45
um run away from the death comapany (although im guessing he will take the free jump packs...) as they dont give out VP's and get the cron guy to shoot them while u take the termis and the tanks with the bright lance WL

Griffin
14-11-2006, 10:19
Won't the Wraithcannons be effective agianst Death compoany ?