PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon Tactica

RobbiP
15-11-2006, 02:31
Dragons. Everyone knows them. Everyone loves them. But.. does everyone know how to use them? I sure don't lol. Off the top of my head, the armies that can field them are:

HoC, WE, DE, HE, VC, and a DoW dragon unit.

What kind of tactics you guys use with your dragons (and their respective rider?) I would (as well as many other people, I'm sure) appreciate the vets to give their 2 cents in using Dragons in various armies.

/Rob

javaguru
15-11-2006, 03:00
Dragons. Everyone knows them. Everyone loves them. But.. does everyone know how to use them? I sure don't lol. Off the top of my head, the armies that can field them are:

HoC, WE, DE, HE, VC, and a DoW dragon unit.

What kind of tactics you guys use with your dragons (and their respective rider?) I would (as well as many other people, I'm sure) appreciate the vets to give their 2 cents in using Dragons in various armies.

/Rob

Hmmm, Play Tzeentch, invest in a dragon mount/ chaos lord but always invest in a golden eye of tzeentch. A heavy points investment in big monsters will either pay off big or be a big point sink depending on the dice. I keep them at home unless I play 3K points or bigger battles and even then it's becaus eI like my models.:D