PDA

View Full Version : Chariots: Orc vs Goblin

jigplums
15-11-2006, 23:12
With Goblin chariots no longer counting as 2 for 1 special choice orc and goblin chariots seem much harder to choose between. What do u guys think? I'm leaning towards Orc because alot of my gaming group have shooty armies atm

Tutore
16-11-2006, 08:13
I still prefer goblin ones costing less and using that nice 9 movement. they still inflict strength 5 impact hits, the same as the orc ones!

Rikkjourd
16-11-2006, 11:03
I would go with goblin chariots. Just be careful where you put them so they don't get shot at too much. If the shooting armies you face has lots of high strength shooting the goblin chariot has a big advantage in being cheaper: if it is going to die horribly regardless of protection you might as well save some points! Also, the goblin ones are faster which means that jumping between terrain, getting other stuff between chariot and shooter, etc is alot easier, therefore avoiding getting shot at. Just my 2 cents.

T10
16-11-2006, 11:24
If it's harder to choose between the Goblin and Orc chariot then it was agood design decision. It means that each has it's own weakness and advantages and you should pick the one that will work best with your army.

-T10