PDA

View Full Version : Muster of malevolent

EldarRaven
17-11-2006, 15:17
I was reading the rules for this sprite and I had a question about the wording. It states that you can stand and shot with the spite (6) even when the any is not in LOS and within half there charge. I understand that part. But they also add in that when you stand and shot that the user may stand and shot as well. Now my question is based on the wording (for anyone that has read the rules for this item, sorry I do not have the book in front of me so this maybe a little vague) does the effects for the sprite stand and shooting work with the model using the sprite? In other words does the model using the muster of malevolent stand and shoot with not LOS and within half? Sorry Im not looking for any loop holes or anything just want to know if this is clear. Thanks.

EldarRaven
17-11-2006, 20:30
hum...so no one knows? or could through out a guess?

Festus
17-11-2006, 20:38
Hi

Easy... this is not a chatroom, you know... ;)

I think it is rather selfexplaining:

The spite may shoot in S&S without the restrictions as given AND the model having it may also let loose in S&S, but he has to suffer the usual restrictions.

This cleas up that you usually only get one shot form a shooter, but here both can shoot: The model normally and the spite without the restrictions...

Festus