PDA

View Full Version : 250 Dark Elf Warband

Farseer Lektalis
22-11-2006, 20:22
Ok in April or so my local hobbystore is gonna have a long warband campaign you get 250 pts to start out with and its recommended to have a theme. I wanted to do a dark elf raiding army so here is my starting 250 warband
3 Dark Riders with repeater crossbows
2 Dark Riders with repeater crossbows
10 Corsairs with full command Unit champion acting as Commander for the warband
so what do you think does it fit the theme or is it just a weak piece of nothing be honest now and tell me any major weaknesses

Mephistofeles
22-11-2006, 21:06
actually they seem pretty solid and good for a warband, some shooting, some cavalry, some rather hard infantry with good combat res. I like it.

Thargrund
23-11-2006, 18:09
Yeah i agree they seem to be fine, so how is this warband campaign going to work - map or what?

Farseer Lektalis
23-11-2006, 21:19
well actually it will be more like the medusa campaign from 40k. you play who you want record the results and the organiser will write battle reports. If ya win you get blank points. If you lose you only get xx points you know that type of thing then by the end of it. the best 8 warbands (decided by win loss records) will compete in a final tournament. winners taking home the prizes. Thats what how i know it will work so far but the organiser might change his mind on things.