PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 LOD

Xavier
06-07-2005, 18:27
So, I was thinking about starting to play LOD again, anyone else up for it?

Ill be on the european gateway

username: Xavier306

Either going to be a druid or a paladin.. not sure

Brother Bob
06-07-2005, 20:35
hmm i think i will play it again to ;)

my account is bobmirck

and i am playing in europe aaaaaand i play ladder ;)
hope to CYA

~BB~

Uriel
06-07-2005, 22:47
I will never play an RPG again, they force me to do nothing else but play it, and my grades drop drasticly. So, I'm going to say no.

Arnizipal
06-07-2005, 23:22
I will never play an RPG again, they force me to do nothing else but play it, and my grades drop drasticly. So, I'm going to say no.
But it's summer. Don't you have a holiday right now?

Riddy
07-07-2005, 16:55
I'll play, but only after the 25th of this month, i need to buy my expansion again, i seem to have lost it/lent it to someone and forgot. Plus i need to un-nerf my internet and download the patches, that should take a few weeks anyway.

Xavier
07-07-2005, 17:53
Yay riddy poo is going to play

Uriel
08-07-2005, 01:33
But it's summer. Don't you have a holiday right now?

Yeah, I know it's summer and all, but still, once you start, you don't stop.

UnRiggable
08-07-2005, 02:16
im angry about it...i spent good money on the original and lost the cd key on the stupid paper cd cases cuz my sis threw it out. 40 bucks down the drain. also i wouldnt play it because it does make want to keep playing and i dont do much else

TenTailedCat
08-07-2005, 02:23
my LoD playing has slacked off recently, which is odd because I just joined the HKW clan. I need to get back into it.

Vesk
08-07-2005, 02:40
LoD how I love thee. Me and my friends were really into it for a good long while. I loves my necro with his grotesque amounts of skeletons.

BTW my account name is Locke547 so feel free to whisp me...if I'm ever on >.<

Riddy
08-07-2005, 11:48
Yay riddy poo is going to play

I'm not just going to play, i'm going to pwn...hehe. Now to make the big decision, Axe Barb or Combat Necro....i could never work out the best equipment for the necro though.

Darkness
08-07-2005, 12:41
I used to play LoD a LOT, to the extent that I had more than an account full of level 80+ Characters... Oh I was so sad... But one time people found out how to duplicate items and within a day, everyone, even if they had just started, had the best items available, and suddenly all my hard work had come to nothing and it was now all pointless. I haven't been back properly to LoD since then, and I don't think I ever will. In fact, around that time, 99% of people who were in the same Elite Dueling (:D) clan as me left LoD too because of just how ridiculous the duplication of items had become. I'm sure it's fixed now, but I'm stuck on WoW at the moment - not enough time to come back to LoD now. :D

Xavier
08-07-2005, 14:26
I'm not just going to play, i'm going to pwn...hehe. Now to make the big decision, Axe Barb or Combat Necro....i could never work out the best equipment for the necro though.

Im planning on a combat necro, I used to have one, with snakeskin, grims burning death, the cool necro +2 skills helm, eye of elich, frosties and the flaming boots, wisp ring and soj he was cool :) Army of skeletons mages and a clay golem + 500-750 dmg + 150 psn over 5 secs + cold and fire dmg :D from a necro > *

The map hacking made me quit, but it seems to have died down now

Gunnar red
11-07-2005, 10:28
map hacking down?

naa
everybody i meet has a Maphack :rolleyes:
it is kinda handy dandy
but i don`t want 1 cuz i`m sharing the CD with my brother

~Red

and oh yea i`m brother bob i got this account again cuz i forgot my password :rolleyes: